B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

Il y a 8 heures, Xarvaz a dit :

RLC is not fast with the site updates so no one knows yet but my expectations regarding villa girls are not so high that I will follow them

No, you prefer to follow the guys so you can foam at the mouth over them. 😄 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Of course, us voyeurs are not perverts at all! 😇 

It never ceases to amaze me how judgmental some voyeurs can be...

If you don't understand that looking and doing are not the same I would work on that first instead of responding to people who do see the difference, Unfortunately I cannot read any further messages from you... if you know what I mean

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, zone51 said:

hours and hours in that corner on the laptop

I am going to lose interest very quickly if this is the menu with Karma

she doesn't like to be in front of the camera, during fitness she became nervous and moved further and further away, I don't really feel like squinting to see someone sitting far away in a corner

il y a une heure, Xarvaz a dit :

If you don't understand that looking and doing are not the same I would work on that first instead of responding to people who do see the difference, Unfortunately I cannot read any further messages from you... if you know what I mean

The online equivalent of covering your ears & yelling: "Lalala! I'm not listening!"?

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Somebody must have complained. Bogdan and Wolf run over to switch the  dinner table with the massage table

Complained about what though...kinda doesn't make sense unless it was someone in the house complaining because the computer at V&J place is positioned also in a similar corner to what Karma's pc was.  

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Somebody must have complained. Bogdan and Wolf run over to switch the  dinner table with the massage table

So now Karma will do several hours of massage,

to get away from the cameras.