Things you never see on RLC

beancounter

I predict one of two things will happen: either he'll stop posting here entirely or once his ban is over, he'll go back to doing the same shit he always does. We shall see.

Boss has lately been the only one who has supplied us with videos - sometimes the same video twice, sometimes files that cannot be downloaded in less than an hour even with the UL Premium account full of false promises. The way he informs us about his efforts is pretty strange, partly due to language problems. Anyway, he is one of the very few who tries to keep CamCaps alive, as this site now mainly consists of all kinds of chatting.

Something you never see on CC, enough people appreciative of SanPer58 for the number of photos, clips and compilations that he regularly posts for ALL to see.

Guest Claudia

Who are these people you are talking about...I never see anyone on RLC. BUT..I have seen a few dogs and cats. I am hoping I catch them humping each other someday.

• 2 weeks later...