B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

13 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Ulyana was also prepared with her little case on Wheels full of sexy lingerie and panties with her when she was leaving, and yes it's obvious the case of sexy lingerie and panties are for off-cam use only, whoever this mysterious person she's wearing them for is

Maybe going on a Modeling Job she has done it before. 

• Thanks 1

Il y a 18 heures, Moosecini a dit :

Je continue de voir de l'activité dans la chambre d'Uly, donc j'y vais uniquement pour trouver Harley ? Où est passée Ouliana ?

Elle est partie hier à 12 h avec une jolie tenue sur elle  un look sexy et une petite valise

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Is noticeable that Esmi lost weight since she joined the project and her butt looks much better. Maybe she's walking many kilometers while she's out because I don't see her doing exercises at home or even outside and she's eating more healthy too. I remember in her last stay how many ice creams she ate at night. 😅

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Is noticeable that Esmi lost weight since she joined the project and her butt looks much better. Maybe she's walking many kilometers while she's out because I don't see her doing exercises at home or even outside and she's eating more healthy too. I remember in her last stay how many ice creams she ate at night. 😅

I miss Esmi's dancing and yoga and workouts must have something to do with her knees,I no she has always been more active I know it's cold outside sometime now, so it would look like they would be more active inside.With these activities.😊😊

• Upvote 1