B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

39 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

It's funny how one person can change how you feel about another person, and that wolf guy has completely sucked away every good feeling I had for Ulyana

That happened for me sometime back when Ulyana fucked Bruno while he was with Gina. She told him, in English, that she was a bad girl for fucking him while he was "with" Gina. Oddly, it happened in the room now occupied by Esmi in the very same apartment. lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

That happened for me sometime back when Ulyana fucked Bruno while he was with Gina. She told him, in English, that she was a bad girl for fucking him while he was "with" Gina. Oddly, it happened in the room now occupied by Esmi in the very same apartment. lol

I remember that, and even back then people saw her one way, but she was actually like the Devil in Disguise what she did to Gina

13 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I guess no bating from Ulyana anytime soon, I guess the old Wolfman ruined that from happening, at least for the day

Why a woman should satisfy herself technically  when she can have the real pleasure ? You as a man , when you make sex with your woman ( wife , girlfriend , lover , sex partner , whatever she is ) do you then masturbate or are you satisfied and you don’t need to ? Will you have sex and then masturbate ? Come on , let’s be normal human beings for an instance .

Unbelievable if the girls follow Leora’s tragic and sad example or try to replicate her , having a guy and NOT being able to be satisfied that they would need to masturbate to feel happy and calm down . Please allow the normal things that happen in life and that nature has created to overrule than any toys and helping tools . Yes , they are needed but just when it can’t be any “ real deal “ or being completely dissatisfied with what it is offered from the partner . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why a woman should satisfy herself technically  when she can have the real pleasure ? You as a man , when you make sex with your woman ( wife , girlfriend , lover , sex partner , whatever she is ) do you then masturbate or are you satisfied and you don’t need to ? Will you have sex and then masturbate ? Come on , let’s be normal human beings for an instance .

Unbelievable if the girls follow Leora’s tragic and sad example or try to replicate her , having a guy and NOT being able to be satisfied that they would need to masturbate to feel happy and calm down . Please allow the normal things that happen in life and that nature has created to overrule than any toys and helping tools . Yes , they are needed but just when it can’t be any “ real deal “ or being completely dissatisfied with what it is offered from the partner . 

Oh my God I never said anything in that sentence regarding her should not be having sex with a guy, I am only talking about my visual pleasure towards her, because I have never ever been interested in watching sex between a man and a woman on this site, because I am not into watching nudes guys, I do not want to see their ass, I do not want to see their dicks, and I do not want to see them nude period, so what I was hoping for and I know it's a stretch and a long stretch with her lately, was to actually see her alone doing something interesting that I can finally see, nothing more nothing less

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2