B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Long time since the last time that Esmi shaved her legs, pussy and armpits. Maybe she's waxing in a beauty saloon now.

She don't need a beauty saloon she is always beautiful☺️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

If you're lucky enough to be a follower of the many apartments that's booming with activity right now it must be great, but if you are a follower of "OFF-CAM Ulyana" then you should not be surprised that she works harder to be off cam then on

With the time I learned to not care about this any more and enjoy while they are on cam.

Speaking as a Esmi's fan. 🤣

Many other did that but Esmi on the last three or four months before she left the project she barely stay at home. Only on her last month that she was more frequent.

To be fair, in this stay she much more at home, maybe part is because of the weather.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hopefully Ulyana  ends in B7 later tonight ….😋😋😋😋😉😉😉

It was great how much time she invested being on cam when she was a tenant of the now Harley, Fiora Apartment, but I see the total opposite for this apartment, so right now I'm just on the edge of canceling this service, and if she prefers going over there to B7, where I have to stomach the sight of seeing that guy, then it would just accelerate finally ending the service

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

It was great how much time she invested being on cam when she was a tenant of the now Harley, Fiora Apartment, but I see the total opposite for this apartment, so right now I'm just on the edge of canceling this service, and if she prefers going over there to B7, where I have to stomach the sight of seeing that guy, then it would just accelerate finally ending the service

She was at home most of time it was to compensate her many vacations during the weekends.