B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

34 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Oh, for fuck's sake... PLEASE tell me Uly isn't crying over Wolf!

Don't cry because wolf is with his new protege, just be glad your wolf possession now, and he keeps care of his property, but he has a lot of girls now in his stable, so next time he needs to put his dick in something, he will definitely keep you in mind, so stop crying because the Wolfman hopefully we'll be calling you soon, so I'm not sorry for saying that, because I hate the guy, I have always hated and despised that guy, but that's just me, I know a lot of you love this guy, but I don't, so Ulyana you did a good thing by helping to increase his popularity even more, and believe me that's the only thing he cares about

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Don't cry because wolf is with his new protege, just be glad your wolf possession now, and he keeps care of his property, but he has a lot of girls now in his stable, so next time he needs to put his dick in something, he will definitely keep you in mind, so stop crying because the Wolfman hopefully we'll be calling you soon, so I'm not sorry for saying that, because I hate the guy, I have always hated and despised that guy, but that's just me, I know a lot of you love this guy, but I don't, so Ulyana you did a good thing by helping to increase his popularity even more, and believe me that's the only thing he cares about

you overestimate wolf too much, he's just a male prostitute

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

Not sure how you got ME wanting Wolf out of my statement.  He's a douchebag and I was questioning if ULYANA was crying over him, not me.  WTF?

1 minute ago, serg69 said:

Got nothing to do with Wolf. She has been on the phone with her former BF for hours having nervous breakdown from their convo. 

Gee... wonder if he's still upset that she's fucking Wolf and his crew?  That's definitely a way to get the ex-bf back. 🤪

• moos54 locked this topic