New female guest

New girl over visiting Alina. At least I've never seen her before.

She has been at least a couple of times in the past. Last time I saw her on Monday. She was there also on Saturday, when there was a party. Girls (Alina and 4 guests) went out to celebrate, but this girl did not return with others.

She has been at least a couple of times in the past. Last time I saw her on Monday. She was there also on Saturday, when there was a party. Girls (Alina and 4 guests) went out to celebrate, but this girl did not return with others.

She usually only shows up when they have a party.

• 1 month later...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

She is a study colleague or controls the documents. Was always in such a way, when they for visit.

Anton in kitchen with what appears to be an older male person.  Anton does not look any too happy that he's there talking with him, keeps looking away and will not look at person talking scrolling through cell-phone.

Is a friend, who was also already often here and stayed overnight.

Anton in kitchen with what appears to be an older male person.  Anton does not look any too happy that he's there talking with him, keeps looking away and will not look at person talking scrolling through cell-phone.

Anton is never happy when his video game time is interrupted  ::)