Karma - new girl in B4 - fan page

• 1 month later...

Dear Karma,  I am probably one of your biggest fans if not your biggest fan, I even subscribed to RLC for 3 months because of you.  So, what i'm fixing to say is very tough and it pains me to say it but i can't continue watching you without saying how i feel about your role on RLC, so here goes and please don't hate on me after you read this.

This morning before work i watched most of the replay from you and Sara's performance last night and it was lack luster at best for me.  The lighting was piss poor as well as most of the body positioning.  I'm not going to sit here and lie to you by saying it was fantastic when for me it was only fair at best.  I have seen glimpses of your pussy and i believe you probably have one of the prettiest pussies on RLC but for some reason you don't want to show it under proper lighting.  Just one day i wish you would give the viewers something that really rocks their boats.  I will continue to watch you until you leave or my subscription runs out, I just wish you would think about the viewers more and give them a few treats.  You and Sara's thing you got going on is a beautiful thing even though i don't care that much for Sara but when you two are together it's very sexy, you could blow the roof off RLC provided that the lighting and thought of body positioning was portrayed much better in you two's performances.  I don't expect you to change, i just hope you think about it and maybe change what you do a little bit.

Thanks for reading what I have posted if you do indeed read it.

Your biggest fan,

Frank

On 12/6/2023 at 7:52 PM, FrankZabba said:

Dear Karma,  I am probably one of your biggest fans if not your biggest fan, I even subscribed to RLC for 3 months because of you.  So, what i'm fixing to say is very tough and it pains me to say it but i can't continue watching you without saying how i feel about your role on RLC, so here goes and please don't hate on me after you read this.

This morning before work i watched most of the replay from you and Sara's performance last night and it was lack luster at best for me.  The lighting was piss poor as well as most of the body positioning.  I'm not going to sit here and lie to you by saying it was fantastic when for me it was only fair at best.  I have seen glimpses of your pussy and i believe you probably have one of the prettiest pussies on RLC but for some reason you don't want to show it under proper lighting.  Just one day i wish you would give the viewers something that really rocks their boats.  I will continue to watch you until you leave or my subscription runs out, I just wish you would think about the viewers more and give them a few treats.  You and Sara's thing you got going on is a beautiful thing even though i don't care that much for Sara but when you two are together it's very sexy, you could blow the roof off RLC provided that the lighting and thought of body positioning was portrayed much better in you two's performances.  I don't expect you to change, i just hope you think about it and maybe change what you do a little bit.

Thanks for reading what I have posted if you do indeed read it.

Your biggest fan,

Frank

🤦‍♂️

Karma,  after watching several replays this morning and after reading over 30 pages of crap, i am no longer your biggest fan and quite disgusted over some of the things i read and watched about you.  you are not who i thought you were, you are a typical villa tramp.

When you sat there and did nothing while Massimo was doing things to Sara, says a lot about your character and now i realize that you are no different than Sara and that's why you two get along so well.  You should have stood up for Sara and told Massimo to get the fuck out!  Sara is a user and one of the biggest sluts on rlc.

Also when Massimo was in your room at one point and got behind you and started rubbing your pussy, you did absolutely nothing to stop him, very very Sara like and most of all trashy.  I'm done with you as you are no different than all the rest of the trash in the villas!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

Karma,  after watching several replays this morning and after reading over 30 pages of crap, i am no longer your biggest fan and quite disgusted over some of the things i read and watched about you.  you are not who i thought you were, you are a typical villa tramp.

When you sat there and did nothing while Massimo was doing things to Sara, says a lot about your character and now i realize that you are no different than Sara and that's why you two get along so well.  You should have stood up for Sara and told Massimo to get the fuck out!  Sara is a user and one of the biggest sluts on rlc.

Also when Massimo was in your room at one point and got behind you and started rubbing your pussy, you did absolutely nothing to stop him, very very Sara like and most of all trashy.  I'm done with you as you are no different than all the rest of the trash in the villas!

Drunk again  !!!!  😏   Hey Karma---I'll take over as your number 1 fan, and I am not a wishy washy overly judgmental person. 

• Upvote 1