Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

I think Alberto should try again with Martina? because he's letting that beautiful woman walk away. Well, it might be too late anyway? because she's been really working out on that body. When a woman works out on her body. Most likely, that means she's got another man waiting. I'm sorry, I would try again, before I let Martina get away from me. Looking Really beautiful Martina. I would love to pull  threesome With Martina and my Girl. And I think my Girl would be down for it?

😍🙂

We don’t of course know what the future holds for this apt as it looks like Martina will be moving out any time soon but for me what would be nice is if rlc gave her an apt of her own and left Alberto to get on with his little lust bird until he tires of her. It’s the least Martina deserves IMO 🤔

• Upvote 1

I'm presuming Martina did actually sleep elsewhere last night and returned early this morning? She looked to have already been in the apartment for a while before I noticed her. I did see that M&J slept in the bed, for once. And that nobody slept on the couch. But I never thought to check the guest room. 

After watching her leave with Taco last night, I was surprised to see either again so soon. That she came back to the apartment with the dog in tow makes me think her new place either isn't suitable for leaving him alone during the daytimes or she is trying to get him gradually used to the new place before she leaves him alone there. His own presence in the apartment surely isn't a RLC contractual obligation 😂 I do think her continued presence maybe is, though (among other factors).

49 minutes ago, illy said:

I'm presuming Martina did actually sleep elsewhere last night and returned early this morning? She looked to have already been in the apartment for a while before I noticed her. I did see that M&J slept in the bed, for once. And that nobody slept on the couch. But I never thought to check the guest room. 

After watching her leave with Taco last night, I was surprised to see either again so soon. That she came back to the apartment with the dog in tow makes me think her new place either isn't suitable for leaving him alone during the daytimes or she is trying to get him gradually used to the new place before she leaves him alone there. His own presence in the apartment surely isn't a RLC contractual obligation 😂 I do think her continued presence maybe is, though (among other factors).

Martina slept elsewhere as Alberto and Juliet slept in the bedroom. Right now, Juliet and her sister are in the kitchen looking for stuff in the cupboards and making themselves at home.. Obviously, the move has been approved by RLC. 

Edit: In regards to Taco, it must be a dog sitting arrangement. If she's in classes all day, someone has to take the dog out to pee.. That's ok, I don't mind seeing her a few more times. Getting a dog at this stage in her life was short sighted, especially given her intended career of being a tour guide. She'll be doing a lot of travelling if she gets the job she wants. who's gonna look after Taco then? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's so refreshing to see good humor and a beautiful 'sisters' food project.

It brings a very happy atmosphere back to the apartment. Getting back to a simpler life without the endless emotional complications with Martina.  

It's eagerly awaited!

Wow, the sisters look a lot alike. 

This is real life! RLC Of course, a little drink, pot and sex will round things off nicely.

P.S. Will Alberto be thinking "What a shitty life I've had with Martina over the last few months!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

It brings a very happy atmosphere back to the apartment. Getting back to a simpler life without the endless emotional complications.......

P.S. Will Alberto be thinking "What a shitty life I've had with Martina over the last few months!

Or not....let's wait until we read the first complaints here in the forum.....😁

50 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I have to disagree. His recent "shitty life" was of his own making. His grandiose idea of buying a house with no money, depending on Martina for loans and then bad-mouthing her behind her back and then making apartment life miserable for all involved by bringing his bit of fluff home.

Down the road, I believe Alberto will regret his actions begin to miss Martina in his life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

It brings a very happy atmosphere back to the apartment. Getting back to a simpler life without the endless emotional complications.......

Or not....let's wait until we read the first complaints here in the forum.....😁

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I have to disagree. His recent "shitty life" was of his own making. His grandiose idea of buying a house with no money, depending on Martina for loans and then bad-mouthing her behind her back and then making apartment life miserable for all involved by bringing his bit of fluff home.

Down the road, I believe Alberto will regret his actions and begin to miss Martina in his life.

43 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Down the road, I believe Alberto will regret his actions begin to miss Martina in his life.

Why has Al been made to look like the baddy in this couple when all those months ago Martina was seeing Nelly, but that's alright I guess, right in front of both boyfriend Bogdan and Al. I think Martina cannot take pressure well which is why her life is falling apart around her. She made her cake so now she has to eat it. Al has merely had no choice but to move on from her so I don't quite see how he is the baddy in that relationship, or what was once a very sexually active and loving relationship. Am I missing something here...if so please do tell. Thanks. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Why has Al been made to look like the baddy in this couple when all those months ago Martina was seeing Nelly, but that's alright I guess, right in front of both boyfriend Bogdan and Al. I think Martina cannot take pressure well which is why her life is falling apart around her. She made her cake so now she has to eat it. Al has merely had no choice but to move on from her so I don't quite see how he is the baddy in that relationship, or what was once a very sexually active and loving relationship. Am I missing something here...if so please do tell. Thanks. 

Estoy seguro de que hay culpas más que suficientes para todos.

• Like 2