Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

...Leora Luvvies, she and Paul can do no wrong in your eyes, whereas in my eyes she is no different than anyone else which is fallible. She earns money from members for doing her work, and like anyone else if she is not in the minds of some of those members living up to expectations then she should and you should accept that fact....It is what it is, an opinion.

Likewise I thought Leora was the hottest most eye opening sweet appearing but naughty exhibitionist girl on the net. Where could anyone see such an innocent appearing girl do what she's done all these years?  Solid gold.

What I miss is the embarrassment on her face as she self satisfied herself.  Now a decade down the road understandably  new newness has worn off for her...and some of us. That's why we suggest/request new naughty if she can throw it in. Paul's arrival for so many reasons has neutralized the ambiance/openness and risk she took with her fans.

Disagree away, it is each member's right, but Leora and Malia and their evolving behavior hadn't reached where it was headed when Malia was 86'd from CZ. The best apartment action in Prague. (For me/personal opinion) The interaction of the two girls from zero to oh, my... we never knew what was next. Leora's sneaky bates with Malia and no panties next to Denis, bating legs wide open/open door with him in the guestroom. Denis taking sneaky pictures of Leora bending over and texting them to people. A voyeur's delight.

When young innocent maliable (perfect word, eh?) Zena came and looked up to Leora as a friend and mentor. After her shy baths in pajamas to nude. Leora flashing Zena her pussy, finally getting in bed with Leora watching movies...Leora's naughty mind plotting what she had in store for unknowing Zena. Then when she  left at the last minute the balloon popped again.

The Queen still has magic in her but she needs a few new tricks pulled out of her bag to keep the entire audience interested.

*Note to Leora: You've done everything but close ups and talking. Surprise us...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Likewise I thought Leora was the hottest most eye opening sweet appearing but naughty exhibitionist girl on the net. Where could anyone see such an innocent appearing girl do what she's done all these years?  Solid gold.

What I miss is the embarrassment on her face as she self satisfied herself.  Now a decade down the road understandably  new newness has worn off for her...and some of us. That's why we suggest/request new naughty if she can throw it in. Paul's arrival for so many reasons has neutralized the ambiance/openness and risk she took with her fans.

Disagree way, it is each member's right, but Leora and Malia and their evolving behavior hadn't reached where it was headed when Malia was 86'd from CZ. The best apartment action in Prague. (For me/personal opinion) The interaction of the two girls from zero to oh, my... we never knew what was next. Leora's sneaky bates with Malia and no panties next to Denis, bating legs wide open/open door with him in the guestroom. Denis taking sneaky pictures of Leora bending over and texting them to people. A voyeur's delight.

When young innocent maliable (perfect word, eh?) Zena came and looked up to Leora as a friend and mentor. After her shy baths in pajamas to nude. Leora flashing Zena her pussy, finally getting in bed with Leora watching movies...Leora's naughty mind plotting what she had in store for unknowing Zena. Then when she  left at the last minute the balloon popped again.

The Queen still has magic in her but she needs a few new tricks pulled out of her bag to keep the entire audience interested.

*Note to Leora: You've done everything but close ups and talking. Surprise us...

Getting me excited Max if she only would and say this one's for you gregg next time she as a massive bait

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Getting me excited Max if she only would and say this one's for you gregg next time she as a massive bait

Like token cam girls saying their names as they progress to orgasm.  Sexy, personal, Epic.  Now if Leora would do just that while Paul watched her bate for us and her not allowing him to do anything but silently watch.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Just think if Denis came to visit, they are on the couch, Denis gets up for the kitchen or toilet and comes back to see Leora's legs apart and no panties while sitting next to Paul.

Lots of places she has yet to tread.

Denis Ali on the sofa looking at Leora with those transparent white pajamas and no panties and Paul on the sofa with Eva 

Just now, pulo filipe said:

Denis When do  come for a visit 

Lie on the couch and watch TV With leora Paul Eva 

Leora With white pajamas Making provocations  

I'm talking her flashing a helpless Denis next to Paul.  Denis at least jacks off on visits

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Like token cam girls saying their names as they progress to orgasm.  Sexy, personal, Epic.  Now if Leora would do just that while Paul watched her bate for us and her not allowing him to do anything but silently watch.

And scream out gregg in front of him. As she came          fucking hell feel abit funny better lie down