B7 - General Topic 2023 #31 (November)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And he is the luckiest bastard .. I mean both Margo and Ulyana … What more to say … 

Agree about Uly

Would like to see Margo and Uly alone without his ass blocking the views, would be better.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Due to the names participating ( Ulyana mainly ) this can be considered the most epic threesome in history in Barcelona .

So far its been a bit boring to be honest, but mostly due to Wolf and his actions.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

FINALLY …

The villas aren’t only resurrected … BUT ..

The purpose of their existence , the BARCELONA RLC concept finds its way back ..

And what a show , WELL DONE ALL

👏👏👏👏👏😈😈😈😈😋😋😋😋

For the longest time you blamed every problem and the poor performance of the villa's on a particular couple in B7. Taking your enthusiastic comments over the last week, in to account, is there a chance of a positive comment toward that couple?

I mean, if you are going to hold them responsible for the bad, then ..... in fairness,  you have to hold them responsible for the good. 😁  

45 minutes ago, moules said:

Lacrim to his own bed.  Appears he will be leaving early morning.

Whatever happened to the blonde girl who arrived with Ulyana and Fior?  I last saw her with Lacrim.  Anyone check the bottom of the pool?

Haven't seen such chaos since I was a kid, and watched chickens run around after their heads were chopped off.

Same here .... if the hen didn't lay eggs, it was Sunday dinner.  

And we get a PROPER THREESOME and not stupidities or goofy things , this is the villas getting revenge of the boredom they were providing . Two women who BOTH KNOW what sex it is all about and a guy who satisfies two of the most “ bombshells “ that he could have ..