B7 - General Topic 2023 #31 (November)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

FINALLY …

The villas aren’t only resurrected … BUT ..

The purpose of their existence , the BARCELONA RLC concept finds its way back ..

And what a show , WELL DONE ALL

👏👏👏👏👏😈😈😈😈😋😋😋😋

And the RLC Cheerleader has spoken....

Lacrim to his own bed.  Appears he will be leaving early morning.

Whatever happened to the blonde girl who arrived with Ulyana and Fior?  I last saw her with Lacrim.  Anyone check the bottom of the pool?

Haven't seen such chaos since I was a kid, and watched chickens run around after their heads were chopped off.

Whatever anyone says , this guy IS SOMEONE … 

It is the modern era , the Loraine and Milena Megaorchestrators HAVE NOW being replaced by a guy . Once the woke were ordering and were calling for any action … It is now a guy who calls the shots , plain and simple .. winner ? Us the viewers , a guy controlling any action , PLEASE , sign me in as it is WHAT SHOULD BE and not the famous STEREO BATES .. the best is yet to come , Wolf has MANY MANY MORE TO STILL BITE 😏😏😋😋

And now , let the great , amazing and fantastic moment begin 😇 .. wondering if both girls will even make a cum swap in the end 😂😁😆😋😋

16 minutes ago, moules said:

Lacrim to his own bed.  Appears he will be leaving early morning.

Whatever happened to the blonde girl who arrived with Ulyana and Fior?  I last saw her with Lacrim.  Anyone check the bottom of the pool?

Haven't seen such chaos since I was a kid, and watched chickens run around after their heads were chopped off.

She left with Fior, I think he gave her a ride and then he came back later.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And he is the luckiest bastard .. I mean both Margo and Ulyana … What more to say … 

The new guy fucked up what could have been an "AWESOME foursome"...but of course this was in the making,and I'm enjoying every minute of it!!