B7 - General Topic 2023 #31 (November)

Just now, ddhm said:

And that’s why no drugs , he should be limped or whatever .. but that’s another talk for another time , this session is pure pleasure , no talks , just the two girls went ballistic and THEY DHIW WHY THEY ARE TWO OF THE BEST EVER .. I mean , a wonderful blowjob by Margo followed by the magic  of Ulyana who is another expert , pff , what can i say .. 

They were offcam alot,i won't say no drugs

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana riding so as to manage orgasm with women’s most suitable position for it .. 

She rode like a pro,never saw her bounce on a dick like that before! Got a lovely view of her fat pussy as well

MAXIMUM RESPECT TO WOLF … which shows HOW EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING THESW TWO GIRLS ARE AT SEX … they fucked him twice in no more than 20 minutes and he came instantly .. I honestly can’t remember anything similar and for a guy , pff , this is awesome .. I have no words of this showing , simply one of the best moments we have seen regarding the sex experience of the people involved .. Wolf managing to lick Margo while Ulyana was licking him , I mean , only this 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

She rode like a pro,never saw her bounce on a dick like that before! Got a lovely view of her fat pussy as well

Ulyana is a sex expert , the funny thing is that she’s like this since we met her back in 2018 .. imagine now how much more experience she has … and how HUNGRY she has been for EXCELLENT QUALITY SEX …

And as a man , well , THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST QUALITY MOMENTS WE HAVE SEEN . In the end , the “ SHOW “ 😂 turned to a fantastic pure pleasure incident .. and , believe it or not , THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that such a thing can work , if ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED don’t like or “ feel “ the other . The chemistry of ALL THREE ( and it was the bloody first time 😱 ) was from another dimension .. this was an epic threesome and should be find a place in the most memorable archives for the ones who have recorded ( it is better as always to stay in the memory ) 😁

Archmaster , General and Margo , once again ,

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏were not worthy waynes world GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So , the clock checking was indeed that Ulyana needs to go , it is like the “ Cinderella “ 😆 

Most probably , Wolf gives the lift .. Wondering if she returns in B2 , quite strange not staying over .. 

And on this glorious day , let’s bring the balance with the BITTER TRUTH ..

It is COMPLETELY ridiculous that we have such tenants who have no boundaries and they do ALL on cameras again and again and again and at the same time we have girls like Shantal The Scandal and ( REALLY SORRY to say this ) Esmi who not even ( Esmi is fine but she doesn’t go into private  moments and at least she tries with her stay ) dare to “ express “ their normal nature women needs on cameras ( especially Shantal , i haven’t seen a tenant showing so much indifference of the job she signed to do when all of her life is away of the cameras ) … 

I wish there was a way that - personally - my subscription could get the shares of Shantal to people  like these 3 , it is disrespect if they get the same money or the same more or less RLC treatment like Shantal .