B7 - General Topic 2023 #31 (November)

On 11/15/2023 at 6:09 AM, ddhm said:

And that’s why they both went on him immediately and not even 10 minutes after his first effort .. were they disappointed , they would have left him in misery and slowly prepare for Ulyana’s arranged departure . 

On the contrary , Ulyana rode him like a champion completely horny and Margo was pussy eaten in full pleasure . If anyone could make it in such short notice and “ satisfying “ two mega sex caliber and demanding women  , I rest my case . 

Being a Greek we are quite famous for our standards in the services we provide 😂🤣😂 .. but , I - PERSONALLY - wouldn’t be able to manage what Wolf did the second round , that was a serious stamina display and knowing that he is a good lover and managing for quite a long time , it came as a surprise to me lasting not that much ( let’s not forget they were at it since early night with the foursome show .. ) ..

I might exaggerate , BUT , this was Uluana‘s first threesome with a guy , both her and Margo , THEY LOVE THIS GUY in terms being around him , you can see it by the way they are next to him , they are totally submissive to his desires and  they have ZERO PROBLEM to fulfill all of his requests . Body language , cuddles , reactions when he touches and kisses them , the way that Ulyana was around him when she saw him in B4 , the way that Margo “ obeys “ on what he asks her ( at the same time he is doing all that she asks him as well ) , in my opinion , i consider this a moment in history . VERY FEW MEN would be able to satisfy two such demanding women , he did his best , end of story .

We have to be watching different video streams!  You can't be serious about "serious stamina display" ..... he didn't do anything all night!. If you start with the 4 sum event, Wolf humped Ulyana at total of 1:39. (1 minute 39 seconds) Following the 4 sum, Wolf, Margo,and Ulyana played together in the bed. Wolf slow fucked Margo for 55 sec, and fast for 11 sec. Ulyana got slow fucked for 33 sec, and fast for 36 sec. Sum total of vigorous effort  .... 47 sec. In the bathtub, Wolf fucked for a total of 37 sec. with effort. Back to the bedroom, Round one  .... an impressive 2:24 of actual humping. Round 2, no effort on his part. Margo and Uly gave him blowjobs, then Uly mounted Wolf to ride him cowgirl. Not sure how satisfied Ulyana was during her 2:14 ride, she had to reinsert his dick 5 times. The 6th flop-out, Uly gave up and dismounted. Meanwhile, Margo is sitting on Wolf's face and he is pleasuring her with his tongue. He was doing so good, she reached for her vibrator! Wolf is in bed with two horny women, ready and willing to suck and fuck, what does this young man do? He beats his meat to orgasm!

I'm still waiting for that great display of stamina.

Anybody .... Anybody with a stiff dick could have done a better job. A corpus with semi-erection could have done a better job. Hell .... a Greek could have done a better job 😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

We have to be watching different video streams!  You can't be serious about "serious stamina display" ..... he didn't do anything all night!. If you start with the 4 sum event, Wolf humped Ulyana at total of 1:39. (1 minute 39 seconds) Following the 4 sum, Wolf, Margo,and Ulyana played together in the bed. Wolf slow fucked Margo for 55 sec, and fast for 11 sec. Ulyana got slow fucked for 33 sec, and fast for 36 sec. Sum total of vigorous effort  .... 47 sec. In the bathtub, Wolf fucked for a total of 37 sec. with effort. Back to the bedroom, Round one  .... an impressive 2:24 of actual humping. Round 2, no effort on his part. Margo and Uly gave him blowjobs, then Uly mounted Wolf to ride him cowgirl. Not sure how satisfied Ulyana was during her 2:14 ride, she had to reinsert his dick 5 times. The 6th flop-out, Uly gave up and dismounted. Meanwhile, Margo is sitting on Wolf's face and he is pleasuring her with his tongue. He was doing so good, she reached for her vibrator! Wolf is in bed with two horny women, ready and willing to suck and fuck, what does this young man do? He beats his meat to orgasm!

I'm still waiting for that great display of stamina.

Anybody .... Anybody with a stiff dick could have done a better job. A corpus with semi-erection could have done a better job. Hell .... a Greek could have done a better job 😁

My answer is very simple ( I still owe another one from another topic 😇 ) , stamina isn’t only THE TIME HE FUCKED , but also his whole behavior towards EVERYONE the whole night . We had a new guy , Ulyana’s first time ( clearly nervous ) , I think also him so as everything to go  fine .. 

Stamina is also mental sometimes and has to do on how you “ PLAY THE BRAIN “ of the others the whole night so you achieve the moment . As you saw , the other guy couldn’t make it hard and that’s why they didn’t continue with the foursome . Stamina was that after not even 20 minutes Margo blowjobed him like a champion and then Ulyana rode him with a way that i haven’t seen her doing to a man for a long long time ( only with Marat she was that way .. ) ..

Last but not least , I WILL ONLY SAY the following . Margo goes everyday to him to get fucked , Ulyana had him one time and then she returned , well , it can’t be , the guy must be doing something really really great . I don’t think Ulyana would have continued being around if she considered it stupid , Margo wouldn’t be fucked nearly everyday if he was not suitable . 

Greeks are quite well reputable because of the whole experience , that’s why the famous “ greek lover “ 😂🤣. It isn’t only to put your dick in the hole but also to know what to do before , during and after ( and not only with your dick ) 😁

Il y a 4 heures, ddhm a dit :

Last but not least , I WILL ONT SAY the following . Margo goes everyday to him to get fucked , Ulyana had him one time and then she returned , well , it can’t be , the guy must be doing something really really great . I don’t think Ulyana would have continued being around if she considered it stupid , Margo wouldn’t be fucked nearly everyday if he was not suitable . 

Margo and the Gigolo are a team; they fit well together.

it's business (a pleasant one after all), which we enjoy. 

1 fuck = $$ or €€ 

1 fuck a day keeps the wallet full

What are the alternatives?

- baiting (both Margo and Uly do it on a regular basis)

- Lacrim .... 

You are claiming that in real life they would date and fuck similarly? Not sure about it.