B7 - General Topic 2023 #31 (November)

il y a 37 minutes, Mauri a dit :

E' sorprendente che davanti le telecamere facciano cose senza dignita', ma per cagare si nascondono nei bagni senza telecamere😏

I prefer like this, sincerely.

But it's your choice.

7 hours ago, serg69 said:

You can criticize Wolf's performance all you want but there is no denying he is one lucky bastard.

To me all the praise goes to Margo. When Ulyana told her she was a little nervous since it was her first threesome with guy and girl

she had nice convo with her telling her to please communicate and tell them how she feels and if she is uncomfortable with anything.

Margo and Wolf are experienced swingers and Margo really fell in love with Ulyana saying it was one of the best experiences they had in very long time.

She didn't want to see her leave and was joking with Wolf that she wants to keep her for herself. You can tell for sure their chemistry was of the charts.

Ulyana mentioned that she felt lucky she met them because she felt like she wants to explore new things. Sounds like they planned  next encounter for Saturday

as they need some time to recover. Hopefully next time will be even better and longer because Ulyana won't be in a hurry and rush to get back home. Should be fun! 

I think we'd all be lucky bastards, just invest a few hundred euros and you'll get the same result, I don't know what these girls' rates are

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

You can criticize Wolf's performance all you want but there is no denying he is one lucky bastard.

Yeah he is a lucky bastard. Neytiri doesn't know yet, but she's about to become another member of Wolf's Slut Pack.

5 hours ago, Mauri said:

They don't shit in front of the cameras

I've seen/heard (unfortunately) a few of them before,sambuka and ginger for example....there was a chick that stayed in B1,she seem to have had serious drinking issues,i could never remember her name,she would pass out drunk almost every day,anyway,she was the ONLY tenant i've ever heard rip a HUUUGE fart!!!😅