B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

According to the conversation Cecilia and Lacrim had in the kitchen, she has a boyfriend and a cat that live in the rented apartment they have in Barcelona... so it is unlikely, although not impossible, that she has sex with a guy that is not him...

Lacrim told Cecilia that he liked her for her character leaving aside her physique and commented that he doesn't like all women, only some...🤣

Pinochocrim.

Italian Puppet GIF by Madman Films

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, happyone said:

A script requires talented writers and obviously RLC doesn't have that much talent. So I am at a loss as to who you think is writing the scripts

A good script needs talented writers. That's why I called it crap.

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

I never said that he shouldn’t be obviously around the girls and searching for the opportunity and the right time but HE DOESN’T know when he needs to leave them alone , when the right time to flirt is , how to do it in a way so as to achieve his goals

trust_me_you_can_dance_alcohol_funny_quo

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1555 Lali is back- crying

She was home 1542 (with beers and a champagne bottle - crying

She went downstairs to the bottom of the stairs hiding until Karma found her and they went up to the restroom at the LR. Sara went down to her and comfort her 

5 hours ago, omedo said:

According to the conversation Cecilia and Lacrim had in the kitchen, she has a boyfriend and a cat that live in the rented apartment they have in Barcelona... so it is unlikely, although not impossible, that she has sex with a guy that is not him...

Lacrim told Cecilia that he liked her for her character leaving aside her physique and commented that he doesn't like all women, only some...🤣

Pinochocrim.

Italian Puppet GIF by Madman Films

Many thanks as always for the more detailed knowledge and information 🙏.  The big news seem to be that Cecilia then is ( characterized ) bisexual if we consider her times with Fiora and Radislava lesbian 😂 .. It opens really lots of talks with her having a boyfriend , in my opinion , choosing the camera over the boyfriend shows how “ HAPPY “ she is with her private life 😂🤣😆and she was searching for an escape for herself and to just enjoy her time . And when a girl wants to enjoy her time , well , coming soon in a bedroom in B4 or B7 😉😉😋

The second and TOTALLY weird thing that occurred is WHY “ The Child “ and “ Cecilia “ had the talk in Spanish and not in their native language , that is Russian  ? I totally also believe that Cecilia is A REGULAR CamCaps reader , last nights laughs before sleeping , I would say that it was because of what she was reading of the posts here regarding “ The Child “ . In any case , I am having ultra high expectations for her stay , the woman is like SHE WAS BORN wanting to be on cameras and doing this job . It is an incredible feeling as a viewer tuning in and watching her , she will always smile , want to dance , tease , be sexy , show her body that she feels proud and comfortable with . Cecilia is a guest / tenant that delayed to arrive at RLC , I consider her contract signing with RLC one of the best moves we saw in Barcelona regarding locals after the closing of the Russian apartments . Cecilia is money , she knows it , she deserves and we are here to admire her and enjoy her 😇

Well, if Lacrim can't have Cecilla? Then That leaves poor little karma. whom is probably one drunk night out away from sleeping with Lacrim?  And some miracle she does sleep with him? I'm not looking at her any more, I'll lose all respect for her. 😉🙂

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3