B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

3 hours ago, Youbunchofplums said:

What an arse licker, at least we know what you are now. 

Yes absolutely, that's what I am.

Happyone did a professional job and deserves credit for that.

Better than this spam in the quote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

good to know , thank you 

I see that you never changed whatever nickname you use
At least my presence doesn't bother you enough to keep coming back to the forum
It took me a little while to recognize you, so welcome among us, hoping for you that it lasts longer than the other times, but as you are once again starting to lose your cool in your comments, especially towards me, I feels that it might not last much longer anyway

this is your favorite hobby on the forum to search the members you don't like and break their balls forever, you will never change

bye all I am done with camcaps and don't worry I will not create a new account just for you and your little pleasure,

I wish you guys a good luck with this mod for the next years, have fun with him bye.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, zone51 said:

this is your favorite hobby on the forum to search the members you don't like and break their balls forever, you will never change

bye all I am done with camcaps and don't worry I will not create a new account just for you and your little pleasure,

I wish you guys a good luck with this mod for the next years, have fun with him bye.

Stop lying, you're doing it to us every time we find out who you really are, we could throw you out by the door and you'll come back through the window 🤣
I have only just realized today who you are by the way you seek conflict towards me, already yesterday your post filled with insults towards my person gave me a flea in my ear
You still play the victim when you are the first to want to seek conflict and you lose all credibility in your words

Now that I know who I'm dealing with, I won't waste any more time trying to make you understand the things in life because you don't care, especially if it comes from me
What's funny is that I see people who say the same thing as me but they don't receive any insults from you

it's true that I am the demon incarnate on this forum and I really scare everyone and if people quite often like my words it is only because I am an ugly dictator who imposes my ideas on people under fear to exclude them from the forum 🤣

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, northguy said:

Only some?

Very diplomatic effort to get some sense into the thread.

I always try to do my best

We may not see things the same way but we can express our disagreements in a civilized way.
Unfortunately I am afraid that many have forgotten this when they came

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, northguy said:

It's all over the news, that US won't pay anymore.

So you don't know anything about US politics. We do.

Do you know how much we have given them already? And I'm sure you watch the fake news. :confused:

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I always try to do my best

We may not see things the same way but we can express our disagreements in a civilized way.
Unfortunately I am afraid that many have forgotten this when they came

Totally agree.

I remember back in 2015, the thread was no where near

as toxic and uncivilized as today.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Do you know how much we have given them already? And I'm sure you watch the fake news. :confused:

Yes, less than us.

We don't have fake news in Europe, it's an American invention.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Yes absolutely, that's what I am.

Happyone did a professional job and deserves credit for that.

Better than this spam in the quote.

Professional job...using a translator to half understand what was said lmfao...I've heard it all now. Well, as they say...some mothers do have 'em...and you top that list by a country mile lmfao. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Youbunchofplums said:

Professional job...using a translator to half understand what was said lmfao...I've heard it all now. Well, as they say...some mothers do have 'em...and you top that list by a country mile lmfao. 

FYI my translator was a real person that understood the language

And to further clarify I probably should not have said boyfriend but male friend who visited her here in Barcelona.

I hope that is more clear for you nitpickers:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Youbunchofplums said:

What a load of spam.

A message from the bottom of society.

• Upvote 1