B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

3 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

After almost 1 year the cat found a replacement for Monica. The poor animal is finally in peace 🤗

Aziz took good care of the cat and when she left he was waiting in the hallway for a few days

23 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I think he has ADHD. He can not stop moving, fidgeting, goes in a one direction stops turn around comes back, …that might be why he is so grabby with the girls it’s a compulsion.  His eyes  are always darting around….no focus etc, like a humming bird, it’s exhausting watching him.

if he has ADHD, he probably had difficulty in school. I imagine, Ukraine schools might be a  bit behind times and it wasn’t treated. Could have caused social issues and his socially stunted development.

ADHD .... old school cure.

• Haha 2

First on cameras trial for Cecilia having sec with a man , really impressive as both her and her guy are comfortable with the cameras . It is another thing masturbating and another trying to satisfy your partner and for the guy to keep the erection , the example of limp dicks are endless. 

But then .  Cecilia also helps him , I mean , come on , how more sexier than wearing this fishnet she could be ? Cecilia is RLC , money , now , let’s see what’s more to see from her 😋😋😉😉😈😈😈

AND … She knows what she does , WHAT A PLUS FOR VIEWING EXPERIENCE and excellent cameras position while blowjobbing .. And she’s not even a week officially with RLC , Cecilia amazing 👏👏👏

• Haha 1