B4 - General Topic 2023 #58 (November)

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Sara's so fucked up she can't even put her panties on.

Why would she need to put her panties on it's better for her to keep them off, she'll have more viewers & she can air out her pussy 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

This guy Sara is with, is not the same guy that was with Lialia....

Looks similar.  The hair is different.  And the guy who arrived with LiaLia and an unknown girl had no erectile dysfunction problem. 

Guys, maybe I have some problems with English and loud music, but it seemed to me that he was ready to fuck her, Sara blocked him because she didn't want to go through with it. She said no several times even with her head. But it's also strange that she took off her underwear, why would she provoke him like this? It seems to me that she likes him.

2 minutes ago, Boing said:

Guys, maybe I have some problems with English and loud music, but it seemed to me that he was ready to fuck her, Sara blocked him because she didn't want to go through with it. She said no several times even with her head. But it's also strange that she took off her underwear, why would she provoke him like this? It seems to me that she likes him.

She felt for his cock and there was nothing there.  IMO, he looks more gay than straight.

3 minutes ago, Boing said:

Someone said she is on her period.

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Someone said she is on her period.

I do not think. He finger fucked her, licked her pussy, and there was nothing to suggest when she was on her period. I also didn't see any signs of a tampon.

15 minutes ago, moules said:

Guys, maybe I have some problems with English and loud music, but it seemed to me that he was ready to fuck her, Sara blocked him because she didn't want to go through with it

1h40'37" She literally asks him: "I want you to fuck me."

20 minutes ago, Boing said:

But it's also strange that she took off her underwear, why would she provoke him like this? It seems to me that she likes him.

When a gal takes her panties off she has to expect she'll get fuck, eh?  Prick teasers bluff gets called.  Not that it's right on paper, but don't tease the bull, girls.

• Upvote 1