B4 - General Topic 2023 #59 (November)

They both “ consumed” quite a lot of things 😆 .. Sara proves why she’s the right owner of the penthouse . She will do whatever she wants , whenever she wants, with whoever she wants ..

Lots of highlights , extreme when the guy fingered really hard Sara and he had blood ,  I thought ( most probably ) that Sara has her period .. Then though he was pussy eating nearly the whole night , so 😱😱 … then I think he tried anal but the things made the appearance and he has some “ limping issues “ … Also , they fell both of the bed as they lost orientation where they were positioned fucking 😂🤣😂 ..

B4 is finally mega interesting with the addition of Cecilia , Lali will follow at anything and the only question remains Karma … Also , quite strange that Wolf seems to have slowed down a bit , except if Margo has her period .. in any case , November arrived VERY VERY VERY WILD for RLC ,hopefully they got better money or they just said “ WTF “ and they decided to let loose way much more .. let’s see , all eyes on Cecilia on what’s she’s gonna bring more as I don’t think that she will be on and off to the guy , she could have stayed at his place at least one day but she decided to sleep daily in the villa and applause to her … the guy SHOWED absolutely no problems to be on cameras , let’s hope that we are on to a “ Jane and Dick “ crazy replication .. Cecilia knows what to “ serve “ to the audience and when 😋😋😋😋

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

They both “ consumed” quite a lot of things 😆 .. Sara proves why she’s the right owner of the penthouse . She will do whatever she wants , whenever she wants, with whoever she wants ..

Lots of highlights , extreme when the guy fingered really hard Sara and he had blood ,  I thought ( most probably ) that Sara has her period .. Then though he was pussy eating nearly the whole night , so 😱😱 … then I think he tried anal but the things made the appearance and he has some “ limping issues “ … Also , they fell both of the bed as they lost orientation where they were positioned fucking 😂🤣😂 ..

B4 is finally mega interesting with the addition of Cecilia , Lali will follow at anything and the only question remains Karma … Also , quite strange that Wolf seems to have slowed down a bit , except if Margo has her period .. in any case , November arrived VERY VERY VERY WILD for RLC ,hopefully they got better money or they just said “ WTF “ and they decided to let loose way much more .. let’s see , all eyes on Cecilia on what’s she’s gonna bring more as I don’t think that she will be on and off to the guy , she could have stayed at his place at least one day but she decided to sleep daily in the villa and applause to her … the guy SHOWED absolutely no problems to be on cameras , let’s hope that we are on to a “ Jane and Dick “ crazy replication .. Cecilia knows what to “ serve “ to the audience and when 😋😋😋😋

I don't think that Karma doing any sexulity scenes on cam she is very shy

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

She's not on he period anymore. They did under the covers.

il y a 15 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

C'est pour ça que je pensais que c'était fini. Je ne l'ai plus vue avec une serviette.

Vous ne regardez pas bien, hier sur le lit , le gars a écarté son short et sa culotte de dos et Sa vertiette etait presente bien en vue .

Bon c'est fini, on ne revient plus dessus , ils ont fait ce qu'ils avaient à faire, c'est leur probleme