B4 - General Topic 2023 #59 (November)

“ The Child “ was even earlier in the LR , alone  and isolated , my speculation “ WTF , everybody fucks and get fucked in these villas except of me “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

13 minutes ago, samiooni said:

he will be a hero if he succes to fuck this shy girl

I think it will be very difficult... but let's give her a little time, she's a genuine girl, I find her really very interesting

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, H12DKE said:

I'm sure you don't mean that...what will Margo do if he is out of action...like he is on a regular basis. 

Margo is full of plastic so she can also replace Wolf with plastic toys, I don't think she will even notice the difference although she will enjoy it a little longer than the usual 2 minutes. 🙄

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Margo is full of plastic so she can also replace Wolf with plastic toys, I don't think she will even notice the difference although she will enjoy it a little longer than the usual 2 minutes. 🙄

Point taken on the Margo and plastic...but either way she is hot AF lol...I would definitely entertain her no matter what and if anything sometimes toys are better than the real thing because there's no guy attached to the other end of the toy so therefore no drama like when Wolf regularly fails to shoot his juice, unless of course he prolongs it to endlessly fuck Margo. If I was him I'd definitely hold off from busting a load so that I can fuck her for ages and ages and ages lol.