B4 - General Topic 2023 #59 (November)

Say whatever BUT there is one undeniable fact of -  perhaps the hottest on cameras with all that she has ben achieving the last days - Cecilia . 

Every single day she answers some of the questions made when she entered . We were saying if she’s lesbian or bisexual , last night’s excellent night with her guy answered that . Then it was if she’s into anal , then we saw the VERY FIRST EVER ( except if someone has seen it while with Radislava ) anal toy inserted which leaded to one more performance tonight , answering and POSSIBLY showing what to expect in the sooner or further future , either with a ( her ) guy or with a girl in case any action will be happening . 

Next can be if she starts MAYBE staring the cameras , as this is something we haven’t seen by her . Honestly , I really can’t remember a more impressive entry than what Cecilia has been in nearly a week . The woman is amazing and simply LOVES ALL , the attention , the exposure , the “ care “ and “ praise “ of the fans ( totally deserved ) , she’s every night in her room when she could spend the night at her guy , she managed to bring her guy on cameras very fast without this “ stepping her back “ of her “ daily duties  “ ( that really I simply believe she loves performing ) , one more day , one more performance for the audience , the current subscribers and ( if they give one say free cameras in her bedroom ) potential increase of new ones if ( that I have no doubt ) she continues in this explosive and amazing rhythm . 

Cecilia is “ Money In The Bank “ for RLC , jackpot and golden choice selection and move by RLC for - being local - the indefinite time that Cecilia will be staying in the villa . 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, northguy said:

I know, she left the cat all alone, so I was ashamed.

i think the cat can do it on his own, he is already old enough I think. 🤔 the cat has now his own room 🤭 for Karma human company is good 😏