B4 - General Topic 2023 #59 (November)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She's not on he period anymore. They did under the covers.

They did a lot , there was for sure blood . 🩸 I think they HAD A LOT OF SUBSTANCES 😆 , it was progressing the whole night from a “ hesitant “ Sara to fully EVERYTHING . Whatever kind of fun , as long as they feel that afterwards worth it or mostly the time they were doing , fine for my books 😊 

Sara sucking his cock, followed by fucking.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

If Sara did not previously have off-cam sex with him, I think he came recommended by LiaLia.  Sara was very patient with him and his soft dick.

A question I have is whether LiaLia knows the original Lia, and that's why she doubled her name.

And it would not surprise me if Wolf and Margo know him from Barcelona.

I think he needs a name.  Would not surprise me if he appears again at a B-4 party, and brings companions. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They did a lot , there was for sure blood . 🩸 think they HAD A LOT OF SUBSTANCES 😆 , it was progressing the whole night from a “ hesitant “ Sara to fully EVERYTHING . Whatever kind of fun , as long as they feel that afterwards worth it or mostly the time they were going , fine for my books 😊 

Are you drunk, do we have an interpreter ion the house

Il y a 8 heures, ddhm a dit :

They both “ consumed” quite a lot of things 😆 .. Sara proves why she’s the right owner of the penthouse . She will do whatever she wants , whenever she wants, with whoever she wants ..

Lots of highlights , extreme when the guy fingered really hard Sara and he had blood ,  I thought ( most probably ) that Sara has her period .. Then though he was pussy eating nearly the whole night , so 😱😱 … then I think he tried anal but the things made the appearance and he has some “ limping issues “ … Also , they fell both of the bed as they lost orientation where they were positioned fucking 😂🤣😂 ..

B4 is finally mega interesting with the addition of Cecilia , Lali will follow at anything and the only question remains Karma … Also , quite strange that Wolf seems to have slowed down a bit , except if Margo has her period .. in any case , November arrived VERY VERY VERY WILD for RLC ,hopefully they got better money or they just said “ WTF “ and they decided to let loose way much more .. let’s see , all eyes on Cecilia on what’s she’s gonna bring more as I don’t think that she will be on and off to the guy , she could have stayed at his place at least one day but she decided to sleep daily in the villa and applause to her … the guy SHOWED absolutely no problems to be on cameras , let’s hope that we are on to a “ Jane and Dick “ crazy replication .. Cecilia knows what to “ serve “ to the audience and when 😋😋😋😋

Sometimes I envy your enthusiasm 😎

6 hours ago, samiooni said:

I don't think that Karma doing any sexulity scenes on cam she is very shy

I think the same. But why is she then in B4?

She might not want to have sex videos on the internet,

but didn't anyone not tell her, that it's what RLC means.

19 minutes ago, northguy said:

Penso lo stesso. Ma perché allora è in B4?

Potrebbe non voler avere video di sesso su Internet,

ma nessuno le ha detto che questo è ciò che significa RLC.

O forse non significa solo questo😏

• Upvote 2