B4 - General Topic 2023 #59 (November)

2 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I think that this girl (Karma) is being given to much credit. She is another Shantal, Octavia, and Esmi. But many people here are so driven by their hate to Lacrym (I still don't understand why) that they are trying to come up with whatever justification. 

Keep Esmi out of it 🤣🤣…she is doing just fine

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I think that this girl (Karma) is being given to much credit. She is another Shantal, Octavia, and Esmi. But many people here are so driven by their hate to Lacrym (I still don't understand why) that they are trying to come up with whatever justification. 

I think you are giving him a lot of credit. 🤔

Just now, Kingbanks said:

they all should go if you ask me 😂

Me too. I said this after her second day when she was hiding her breast and showering in the dark. then I was told she needs more time etc... If you don't like cameras don't come and live in a house full of cameras Period. Esmi has been here for almost two months if not more and she has not done anything. Same with Octavia. As to Shantal, I don't know what else to say. But surprisingly, those who try to entertain (Wolf, Sra Ulyana, Margo, Lacrym) are either labelled as drug dealers, morons, gigolos... or whores.

6 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Keep Esmi out of it 🤣🤣…she is doing just fine

Really??? Please besides her bate in the dark could you please tell me what else she has done? Even some guests have offered more than her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Me too. I said this after her second day when she was hiding her breast and showering in the dark. then I was told she needs more time etc... If you don't like cameras don't come and live in a house full of cameras Period. Esmi has been here for almost two months if not more and she has not done anything. Same with Octavia. As to Shantal, I don't know what else to say. But surprisingly, those who try to entertain (Wolf, Sra Ulyana, Margo, Lacrym) are either labelled as drug dealers, morons, gigolos... or whores.

The magic word is 'insert', just like sex. 😏