B4 - General Topic 2023 #59 (November)

58 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Oh OUI  ViVe Taylor et son strapon, elle ferait crier quelques donzelles là 

In her last stay she proven to have valuable predator skills, if she comes back her plastic dick would stroll in holes that Lacrim, the jester never could dream of 🤣

• Haha 3

Karma is very tactile.  I understand better why it appeared that Sara very briefly thought about bringing her to bed after their conversations on Tuesday night.

I will not be surprised if she and Sara have a duet, or if there is a threesome with wolf and Margo or Cecelia and her guy.

As the proverb goes, "still waters run deep."

+++++++++++++++++

Gomer Pyle meets a real USMC drill instructor.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Karma is very tactile.  I understand better why it appeared that Sara very briefly thought about bringing her to bed after their conversations on Tuesday night.

I will not be surprised if she and Sara have a duet, or if there is a threesome with wolf and Margo or Cecelia and her guy.

As the proverb goes, "still waters run deep."

+++++++++++++++++

Gomer Pyle meets a real USMC drill instructor.

Great movie!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Noodle said:

and it shows the difficulties for humanity that results from war. The drill alone, I think for only six months, costs 2 victims. 🤔

Yes, the drill sgt. and private pyle. The movie was very realistic.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noodle said:

and it shows the difficulties for humanity that results from war. The drill alone, I think for only six months, costs 2 victims. 🤔

The way the movie was depicted those actions do not really happen in the actual military.  If they did Sargent's dishonorably discharged would be in high numbers.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The way the movie was depicted those actions do not really happen in the actual military.  If they did Sargent's dishonorably discharged would be in high numbers.

True, but it is one of my top movies.

• Upvote 1