Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

I didn't need a goodbye from Martina. I would have been satisfied enough by just seeing her walk out the door for the new chapter that I've spent the last couple of years seeing she desperately needed. That she did say goodbye is a nice bonus. I wish her all the happiness. Seeing her dance in the kitchen never failed to make me smile and I'll miss catching those silly little moments.

Goodbye to Taco too, who was the real Lord of this manor. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Alles, was sie in DIESER ULTIMATIVEN ENDGÜLTIGKEIT und Rezension der letzten sieben Jahre getan hat, war wirklich so, wie sie sich fühlte, es war organisch und kam von Herzen … 

Dennoch ist es eine Enttäuschung, dass der Mann, der fast sieben Jahre lang mit ihr zusammen war, an diesem historischen Moment nicht teilnimmt. Ich finde es wirklich sehr, sehr traurig und enttäuschend. 

weiß du ob sie ihn dabei haben wollte?

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

see the link to post from

Thank you Adalbert for posting this. What is left to say? Martina is one classy lady to do that for her fans. It's a sad day but also a great day to be so grateful for all that Martina gave us for 7 years. She is not only, in my mind, the most naturally beautiful woman ever to grace RLC, but she is also smart, good-natured and probably one of the most sensual and erotic ladies to ever appear on RLC. She has a lot going for her and I expect some day we'll hear how well she is doing in her life. I don't think I'll ever forget her.

• Like 4