Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

Quote @1962Starfire

A distinct possibility!

Another possible scenario: perhaps GF4 is married and has children. Unless she is willing to give that all up for Martina, which is highly doubtful, it would seem their relationship was just FWB from the start.   

Answer:
Yes GF4 is married

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Quote @1962Starfire

A distinct possibility!

Another possible scenario: perhaps GF4 is married and has children. Unless she is willing to give that all up for Martina, which is highly doubtful, it would seem their relationship was just FWB from the start.   

Answer:
Yes GF4 is married

Closet dykes.

• Upvote 1

Imagine if the current roles were reversed for the last few weeks, the history remains the same but just the last month was in reverse. Instead of Alberto and Juliet remaining in the apartment, Martina and her lover were to take over the apartment, and Alberto was moving out and leaving RLC. He already had his own place and was taking his own sweet time moving out. He keeps coming back to shower and change and eat. Takes the main bed and leaves Martina to sleep on the couch with her new lover. Getting into arguments with Martina and then breaking down in tears in front of her lover. 

People on this forum would be losing their collective shit.  

It's amazing how much shit Martina gets away with, just because she is hot as hell in most people's opinion.   

• Upvote 1

On the subject of Martina’s behavior, the last few weeks, one speculation might be that she is making a very big move in her life. Tons of people saying how much they are going to miss her. Who's going to miss her most... RLC undoubtedly. They are making a great deal of money off of her. Her apartment is easily one of the top couple's apartments. I, for one, will not be renewing my subscription, once her name is gone. Like any entertainment company, you want to keep your top talent. Martina must be getting all kinds of offers from RLC to stay. Kind of explains her recent meeting with Bog and Nelly, and their helping her move. That kind of pressure can really mess a person up. Choosing between a normal life and love or an offer that you will never see again financially.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bobknob said:

Au sujet du comportement de Martina, ces dernières semaines, on pourrait penser qu'elle fait un très grand pas dans sa vie. Des tonnes de gens disent à quel point elle va leur manquer. À qui va-t-elle le plus manquer... RLC sans aucun doute. Ils gagnent beaucoup d’argent grâce à elle. Son appartement est facilement l'un des meilleurs appartements pour couple. Pour ma part, je ne renouvellerai pas mon abonnement une fois son nom disparu. Comme toute entreprise de divertissement, vous souhaitez conserver vos meilleurs talents. Martina doit recevoir toutes sortes d'offres de RLC pour rester. Cela explique en quelque sorte sa récente rencontre avec Bog et Nelly et leur aide à déménager. Ce genre de pression peut vraiment perturber une personne. Choisir entre une vie normale et l’amour ou une offre que vous ne reverrez jamais financièrement.  

Pareil, je ne renouvelerai pas mon abonnement si Martina disparait de RLC. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bobknob said:

Like any entertainment company, you want to keep your top talent. Martina must be getting all kinds of offers from RLC to stay. Kind of explains her recent meeting with Bog and Nelly, and their helping her move. That kind of pressure can really mess a person up. Choosing between a normal life and love or an offer that you will never see again financially.  

This is a good speculation.  This could be quite possible.  I wouldn’t compare this to something like Elton John’s never-ending retirement tour, but it feels similar nonetheless.  

I am surprised a few posts ago it was mentioned that GF4 was married.  I thought we settled that one.  Clearly if she is married this would add sadness to Martina but I’m not sure what to believe.  It’s more logical to believe that GF4 has no interest in being on cam and that is the source of the sadness during this major life change.