Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #45

Pete1960

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Why the snotty tone, Nich?  You can express yourself without making a dig can't you?

You apparently may perceive it as a snotty tone, juat as you do in regards to a cohorts of yours has been even much more repetitive of many ridiculous comments. Apparently, you or your cohort can not express yourselves without making snotty tone digs can you ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

One thing is almost nearly certain, she probably will not be on an online website for perverts such as yourself who has a wife who is disabled in some way who apparenetly does not satisfy your sexual desires. 

Your lowest blow ever. 

My beautiful wonderful wife was a magnificent sexual partner but has through fate become disabled. She loved sex as much as I.

I love her, I respect her, she would do anything for me including satisfy me sexually if I permitted her to. She can't have sex but could do oral. I have been from day one a woman first guy.   If my wife can't I won't because it would be selfish for me to get pleasure when she can't. She is the finest creation on earth who does what she can, albeit limited, for me to the very best of her limited ability.

You are a totally rude asshole. How dare you say what you did about my caring, decent beautiful magnificent wife. Men still come up to her in the store and say she's beautiful (SHE IS!). I might be a voyeur due to circumstances, but you are scum.

You bastard.  Please avoid my comments especially about my wife who through no fault of her own (another person's recklessness caused it) is DISABLED. You BASTARD.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Your lowest blow ever. 

My beautiful wonderful wife was a magnificent sexual partner but has through fate become disabled. She loved sex as much as I.

I love her, I respect her, she would do anything for me including satisfy me sexually if I permitted her to. She can't have sex but could do oral. I have been from day one a woman first guy.   If my wife can't I won't because it would be self for me to get pleasure when she can't. She is the finest creation on earth who does what she can, albeit limited, for me to the very best of her limited ability.

You are a totally rude asshole. How dare you say what you did about my caring, decent beautiful magnificent wife. Men still come up to her in the store and say she's beautiful (SHE IS!). I might be a voyeur due to circumstances, but you are scum.

You bastard.  Please avoid my comments especially about my wife who through no fault of her own (another person's recklessness caused it) is DISABLED. You BASTARD.

It has been you who chose to have mentioned that you have a supposed disabled spouse and was a reason for your decision to be part of an online website which was established for the most part for perverts. No one else but you, you riduculous excuse of humanity. Perhaps you should consider your own persona as far as your affiliation with this website rather than usiing a disabled spouse as an excuse oh Maximus pervertivous. Furthermore, you might want to consider expressing such comments as 'Bastard', that is unless you want to continue such comments in the 'Rants and Flame Wars' forum threads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

One thing is almost nearly certain, she probably will not be on an online website for perverts such as yourself who has a wife who is disabled in some way who apparenetly does not satisfy your sexual desires. 

You are a lowlife, those comments are disgraceful & uncalled for, you owe Max a massive apology

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You are a lowlife, those comments are disgraceful & uncalled for, you owe Max a massive apology

On the contrare, it is you who are a 'Lowlife' and you have made many comments who were disgraceful in these threads and others since you joined and were considered a newby and you've made a number of such uncalled for comments which you owed a number of apologies for and neglected to ever offer you ridiculous dipstick.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

On the contrare, it is you who are a 'Lowlife' and you have made many comments who were disgraceful in these threads and others since you joined and were considered a newby and you've made a number of uncalled for comments which you owed a number of apologies for and neglected to ever offer you ridiculous dipstick.

Were you looking in a mirror talking to yourself when you wrote that, you summed up the arsehole you are perfectly

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Were you looking in a mirror talking to yourself when you wrote that, you summed up the arsehole you are perfectly

No, I was actually looking at the comments of a hypocrite asshole such as yourself since I've noticed quite a few of the snide comments you've made in response to others comments in these threads as well as another. Now if you would care to carry on such responses in a more appropriate forum thread, we can.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I see we're getting back to the "Wild West Days" ( back 9 years ago ). 

Can I please remind everyone there's a Rants & Flame Wars topic where you can say anything and the mods don't care what you say. Time to let this go or move it to the Rants & Flames Ware page, please.

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/52-rants-flame-wars/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I see we're getting back to the "Wild West Days" ( back 9 years ago ). 

Can I please remind everyone there's a Rants & Flame Wars topic where you can say anything and the mods don't care what you say. Time to let this go or move it to the Rants & Flames Ware page, please.

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/52-rants-flame-wars/

Great idea

• Upvote 1