Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #45

Pete1960

16 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps that mystery could be solved when the mystery of those that continue paying for subscriptions to something and then continue  complaining in public in regards to what they, themselves continue paying subscriptions for is solved...

Speaking for myself I enjoy the forum most, and continue to watch Leora for cheap entertainment.  After all these years she's almost become a (distant) pet.

My main reason for staying on is I want to be there when she leaves and watch the event unfold like we did with Malia. Knowing Leora that could be years as she'll ride this horse until it throws her off. That last rodeo will be great.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In the bathroom washing her beautiful body with foam and brushing her teeth in the sink 

Too much cheese  i guess I take mine out and wash them in the sink but mines not caused by pauls stinker

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Speaking for myself I enjoy the forum most, and continue to watch Leora for cheap entertainment.  After all these years she's almost become a (distant) pet.

My main reason for staying on is I want to be there when she leaves and watch the event unfold like we did with Malia. Knowing Leora that could be years as she'll ride this horse until it throws her off. That last rodeo will be great.

Fucking hell max you've made  some friends welcome to the club I've a few of them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Fucking hell max you've made  some friends welcome to the club I've a few of them

Most of the folks I really get a kick out of reading and interacting. Watching the apartment, although frustrating in watching them delay progress in their life, is a study in psycho-olgy...

8 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

The same could be construed as to when posts of similar or such comments have been mentioned multiple times previously. Yet there she still remains, and evidently you still remain paying for a subscription so that you can hypocritically continue negatively critizing her in regards to what you've been continuing paying for. Perhaps there may be no need to designate a particular adjective in regards to those who choose to do such. Perhaps some might still be around to notice if such comments ever decline or even cease to occur by such a time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/14/2023 at 8:19 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Tio Choko on Make a GIF

That gif is much like many of the ridiculous responses of comments of yours ds4u. No surprise that you would respond to comments with such a ridiculous gif post. Didn't want to post hypocritical comments again but instead posted a ridiculous gif. Apparently, half or more of your comments on CC's are about as believable as the ones on rlcf. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

That gif is much like many of the ridiculous responses of comments of yours ds4u. No surprise that you would respond to comments with such a ridiculous gif post. Didn't want to post hypocritical comments again but instead posted a ridiculous gif. Apparently, half or more of your comments on CC's are about as believable as the ones on rlcf. 

I think the most ridiculous is YOU  surfacing out of nowhere in this topic after a VEEEEEERY long time and the ONLY thing you have been doing the last two days is NOT TO POST ANYTHING regarding this topic but to CRITICIZE AND COMMENT on what others have been discussing , posting and expressing their opinions for this apartment .. Of course , only another Leora’s faithful soldier  of the Army of Acolytes that she has would do exactly the way you have been dealing the last 1-2 days here .. 

Now , what is your opinion ? To the point .. answer if you had the Santa Claus ( Nichola(u)s ) balls .. What makes you tune in this apartment still ? What is it thrilling you watch ? What’s your opinion about Paul ? What do you find entertaining so as to tune in and watch Leora and Paul ? When you have the answers to the previous questions , maybe then we can wait from you an opinion so as to JUDGE ANDN CRITICIZE your post like YOU do with such big affection , LIKE THEY HURT YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER HALF and your heart has been broken 😔😔😔😔😔😓😓😓😓

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

The same could be construed as to when posts of similar or such comments have been mentioned multiple times previously. Yet there she still remains, and evidently you still remain paying for a subscription so that you can hypocritically continue negatively critizing her in regards to what you've been continuing paying for. Perhaps there may be no need to designate a particular adjective in regards to those who choose to do such. Perhaps some might still be around to notice if such comments ever decline or even cease to occur by such a time.

Nich,

I only do and say what pleases me as to what I think and desire. I never ever mean to denigrate you or any other forum member. When I like what I see I applaud when I don't like what I see I respond in kind. $45 US is chump change to see what I can see.

Just because I am curious to when this ends and look forward to it because, in my opinion, they are totally wasting their lives, isn't relevant to your criticism. It is my opinion based on a profession career of working to rehab sex workers. The exposure to their decadence made a once nice moral man like I was into a voyeur. If you experienced what I have experienced face to face with people like Leora you'd be a bit more compassionate to a person with my very experienced interactions to such.

Sex has a huge drawl on people so as to ensure replication of the species.  Many people like Ulyana (who after hours long 3-way orgy yesterday went home and masturbated) become sex-focused and live their lives in ignorance of their potential so strong is their immediate sexual desire.

I am hoping Leora wakes and FINALLY at age 32 begins to live as a productive member of society instead of trying to get the most with the least effort.  To this I plead guilty.

Your opinion is your opinion and it does matter a lick to me while I simultaneously support your right to express it. Please allow me to do the same. You seem to be a very unhappy person. I am sorry.