B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

Just now, corvette08 said:

Under a fucking blanket?

What happened ? We went from “ SHE WILL DO NOTHING “ to a full 69 exposure and now you “ COMPLAIN “ because they aren’t visible ?? 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You said since a lot of time “ CLICKBAIT “ or ? It means you are watching since long or where am I wrong. ? Of course you might be one more who DOES REALLY clickbait and switching apartments and not tuned in to this one . 

I read the post that doesn't mean I watched or post anything up until than but then again I forgot you are the rlc shill 🤣

by the way I thought you had me on ignore are you watching me damn elli must have let you down 🤣

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, wegsma said:

Sara is nothing unless she's drunk or high.

Did you see her with Wolf and Sara ? Or the first time she had sex at Harley’s and Fiora’s ? Did you see her drinking ? 

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

Under a fucking blanket?

Hey corvette, isn't that dumb? We start out under a cover this time of year, but after a couple minutes I'm sweating,(gross) so any covers are off. Plus nice fresh air always makes everything better

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I read the post that doesn't mean I watched or post anything up until than but then again I forgot you are the rlc shill 🤣

Daniel Bryan Yes GIF

I missed being called like that 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Karma has been here for two weeks and now she is driven in 😉

She’s a a do nothing because her partner isn’t in full mood maybe because of the BUSY WEEK 😂🤣