B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I read the post that doesn't mean I watched or post anything up until than but then again I forgot you are the rlc shill 🤣

by the way I thought you had me on ignore are you watching me damn elli must have let you down 🤣

I never put ignore , why should do I ? I laugh reading the doubts becoming WOWS 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is better that she keeps her pussy as it is , it’s a nice change and difference 

Hey ddhm, now that's are rare remark by guys on here. I really hate a clean shaven look, as im not clean shaven myself. . It looks like a 12 year old girl, I know, I was a 12 year old at one time.

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

This is some unscripted,horny girl/girl action....and it's hot,wish they'd remove the covers so we can see some "scissoring" 🤩

Sorry, this is totally scripted.  Why do you think Karma shaved and trimmed in the shower earlier.  And they've drug this out for 4+ hours just for maximum viewers ($$)

Sara takes Karma slow so she doesn’t retreat . She makes it so easy for Karma not to feel any guilts either before or after the session , she uses her expertise to settle Karma on cameras ( since Karma  isn’t an Ashley or Margo ) and for the people here they were doubting her till some minutes ago  😂🤣😂🤣