B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is a nice pure lesbian thing from two bisexual girls and that’s why it is special .. BUT MOSTLY is the “ virginity taken “ on cameras adult action from Karma , so , a special moment 😇

like diamonds, very rare things worth more 💎 😉

Jewelry Sparkling GIF by Taylor Swift

8 minutes ago, milubo said:

Jetzt fehlt nur noch der Einsatz der Toys, perfektes Spiel zwischen Sara und Karma :heart:

Now all that's left is to use the toys, perfect play between Sara and Karma

Slolwly and we will be rewarded 😉  We now know that all girls have no problem to DO ALL on cameras and this is the biggest achievement .

• Upvote 2

Just now, ddhm said:

Great night since many hours , incredible Angie and guy session , then an emotional moment of Martina , Cecilia and Cleopatra and Isaac going at it again and then ending with an unexpected exposure from the  “ DO NOTHING “ , RLC on fire in November .. apart from The Scandal in B1 .. 

We are waiting for Christmas parties 🎄 😏

mean girls christmas GIF

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

like diamonds, very rare things worth more 💎 😉

Jewelry Sparkling GIF by Taylor Swift

That’s why they have smashed the replays instantly . It wasn’t any stupid goofy things like for example Leora / Malia or whatever “ forced shows “ we have seen at times , they took their time , they progressed slowly and when the time was right the let loose completely . For me , even that they had under the covers shows the ORIGINALITY and pure pleasure and not just to “ ok let’s do this and we sleep “ .. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

We are waiting for Christmas parties 🎄 😏

mean girls christmas GIF

As i said , RLC looks on fire , as long as “ The Child “ stays away and leaves the tenants to freely do as they wish and now that we all know how the girls wish things ( Lali , Karma , Sara , Margo , Wolf ) and according to good friend Noldus that a new girl is about to join during the weekend I think , well , MARVELOUS FESTIVE PERIOD is coming indeed 😋😋

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Why are men so fascinated with ass play? You have a nice pink,wet, beautiful, pussy or a hole where poop comes out of. I'm serious, my guy is the same, so we do things back there. I go along cause he likes it, it does nothing for me. He can't explain why he's into it other than it's different

Many women say that the pleasure they get there ( especially the ones that rare do it ) is way much different and superb . I think if the guy knows how to approach , be gentle and treat with respect , well , MOUNT ETNA is the least to say for the feelings 😋😋

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s why they have smashed the replays instantly . It wasn’t any stupid goofy things like for example Leora / Malia or whatever “ forced shows “ we have seen at times , they took their time , they progressed slowly and when the time was right the let loose completely . For me , even that they had under the covers shows the ORIGINALITY and pure pleasure and not just to “ ok let’s do this and we sleep “ .. 

Sometimes you don't need men, you just need to let the girls play alone. 👏 😂

stephanie mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Karma has her “ bush “ , that she took care and trimmered it is something else , you mean that a girl shouldn’t be caring for the hygiene ? Viewers without lights on is a mistake . If they wanted viewership they could catch the European viewers also , it is mostly the Americans and the Australians watching the whole time they have been warming . 

It happened out of the blue , Sara clearly didn’t want but she WANTED company in her bed , that’s my theory . 

I think so too, but gave in at the end.

• Upvote 1

Looking forward for the next session of Karma , it might be even with Lali or imagine with Margo or amazing Cecilia ( she’s the only one that we know she has a guy so we don’t know how it wil be with her , BUT … Cecilia knows ALWAYS what to do ) … insert wolf in the equation and oh my 😋😋😋😋🤩🥳

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many women say that the pleasure they get there ( especially the ones that rare do it ) is way much different and superb . I think if the guy knows how to approach , be gentle and treat with respect , well , MOUNT ETNA is the least to say for the feelings 😋😋

The mont etna is in my pants now 😄

éruption GIF by BFMTV

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Looking forward for the next session of Karma , it might be even with Lali or imagine with Margo or amazing Cecilia ( she’s the only one that we know she has a guy so we don’t know how it wil be with her , BUT … Cecilia knows ALWAYS what to do ) … insert wolf in the equation and oh my 😋😋😋😋🤩🥳

How about Lacrim in the mix, would you like that? 😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2