B4 - General Topic 2023 #63 (November)

I'll post this here, as the other thread is about to close.  The blonde came with Fior and Ulyana.  She brought a backpack.  Ulyana brought only her purse.  From the introductions, Neyfiri and Lali had not previously met Ulyana.  Apparently, Neytiri had not previously met Fior.

I think the blonde is a prospective new participant.

With all the alcohol brought by Fior, perhaps they want to see how she parties.

Short girl in black with dark hair may be friend of guy wearing black shorts.  Sara talking with them in the kitchen, while Karma talks with the other girl and guy in the penthouse.  And macho Fior doing his Putin bare-chest meme runs between the backyard and the kitchen.

Definitely looking more and more like a recruiting party.  But two couples?  B-6?  Martina's apartment?

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Short girl in black with dark hair may be friend of guy wearing black shorts.  Sara talking with them in the kitchen, while Karma talks with the other girl and guy in the penthouse.  And macho Fior doing his Putin bare-chest meme runs between the backyard and the kitchen.

Definitely looking more and more like a recruiting party.  But two couples?  B-6?  Martina's apartment?

Alberto lives there with his new girl

Okay, may be sorting out.  Sara showing the tall girl in the brown skirt and the short girl in dark blue dress the LR.  And speaking Russian.  Sara speaks English with Karma's guy.  (Karma is wearing black top and pants.)  Second guy stayed in kitchen, and Sara speaks Russian with him.

As for the blonde who came with Ulyana and fior, I assume she  is Russian speaking.