B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich bin sehr froh daß Karma sich nicht isoliert und ein Trauerklos ist wenn Sara nicht im Hause ist. Und wenn Sara im Hause ist darf Karma sich auch nicht vor anderen Kontakten zu ihren Mitbewohnerinnen verschließen. Vergleiche hinken zwar aber Karma kann man  mit Malia in ihrem Wesen durchaus vergleichen. Und Karma sollte nie zu einem solchen Sidekick werden wie Malia es bei Leora war. Das hatten und haben keines der beiden Mädchen verdient.

Don't worry, she's not like that

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Why not ? They did exactly what the majority at RLC and in the forum are always greedy about. It's a bit bigoted when you read all the complaints about empty rooms, bad lazy girls and the alleged inability of RLC to find suitable replacements for departed actors. Mind you: I am also against the return of old members at any price. I also like looking at unknown girls (not guys who just disrupt the chemistry with each other and the general atmosphere or do very simple things) but there weren't just badasses among the eliminated ones.

i can't stand Thor's "cry baby" attitude,and him and Holly arguing.....i honestly don't want them as part of the winter crowd!

• Upvote 1