B1 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November)

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Sadly she isn't there to move in or celebrate, maybe she has gone shopping for a Tent

Could be bad news , remind me who the last 3 residents were of that room.

Thank god she is not like them, unless she changed since the last time she was here but lets see.

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Guess that was on the cards as she was inspecting it yesterday with Octavia. Coincidence isn’t it since Shantel just moved out 🤔

I guess she wanted that room like she had the last time she was here 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This place needs either a single Wednesday or the return of Marlene in her previous room now that it is a guest one so as things in this place become interesting again😁

Kelly makes it already enough interesting for me, but lets see who moves into the guest room 🙂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Kelly makes is already enough interesting for me, but lets see who moves into the guest room 🙂

I know that the majority LOVE watching such a beauty like Kelly , i mentioned why I am against her rejoining and this is because she’s a mama of a very young child ( that is at least what has been shared and the reason she was released last time being pregnant , except then - HOPEFULLY NOT - something went wrong .. ) and this is the only thing for me that it prevents me from watching a girl choosing this job and money income .

It is my only moral limit I have , I can’t believe that people with the world in their feet to try and search and possibly find a normal job and expand any knowledge of the world we are living , they choose the RLC solution , this it really bothers me to watch mothers ( with Milena was even worse because she was even older and you would expect that living also in one of the Canary Islands she would have made it after so many years and established a normal way of life but seeing her for nearly 3 months staging shows and looking desperate and lost , sorry , this is too much for me thinking when it comes the time to watch a tenant ) . 

• Haha 1