B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

17 minutes ago, philo said:

Ich befürchte, dass wir in die Fallen tappen, die manche Künstler uns stellen ... wir gehen davon aus, dass sie wochen-, monate- und manchmal jahrelang ohne Sex auskommen. Wir halten die Möglichkeit offen, dass sie gelegentlich etwas außerhalb der Kamera unternehmen, geben ihnen aber im Zweifelsfall Vertrauen, weil sie uns sie von Zeit zu Zeit nackt sehen lassen. Ihre wohlwollende Geste scheint unser Verlangen nach einer realistischen Darstellung des Lebens zu stillen und wir gehen weiter. Ich hätte diese Vermutung bei Kristys Besuch anfechten sollen. Glauben wir, dass zwischen ihnen überhaupt nichts passiert ist? Warum war Kristy überhaupt zu Besuch? Auch wenn die Beweise dafür, dass etwas passiert sein könnte, dürftig sind, habe ich einmal gesehen, wie Kristy sie betastet hat, und das ist mehr, als ich sie bei irgendjemandem sonst gesehen habe. Kristys damaliger neuer Status hätte ihre eigenen Hemmungen beseitigt, aber offensichtlich ist Esmi immer noch nicht bereit, etwas vor der Kamera zu zeigen. Ich wünschte nur, dass es eine gewisse Konsistenz bei den Mindeststandards gäbe, die wir für die Menschen festlegen, die wir abonnieren, um sie zu beobachten.   

Es sollte mal jemand klären, ob die sogenannten Künstler 😁überhaupt vor der Cam Sex haben müssen? Denke mal das niemand hier die einzelnen Verträge kennt.

10 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Es sollte mal jemand klären, ob die sogenannten Künstler 😁überhaupt vor der Cam Sex haben müssen? Denke mal das niemand hier die einzelnen Verträge kennt.

It is generally agreed during my tenure that sex on camera is not a requirement for any participant.

• Haha 1

The question can be raised, however, if someone agrees to conduct their life activities on camera, and then does not honor that agreement...(especially when some people have paid a fee to watch, based upon that agreement).

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, philo said:

Es kann jedoch die Frage aufgeworfen werden, ob jemand zustimmt, seine Lebensaktivitäten vor der Kamera durchzuführen, und diese Vereinbarung dann nicht einhält ... (insbesondere, wenn einige Personen aufgrund dieser Vereinbarung eine Gebühr für das Zuschauen gezahlt haben).

Jeder der hier Gebühren bezahlt, will unbedingt Sex sehen. 😉

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

This month Esmi didn't get much attention in top repays as she did in the last months.

If she wants some fat bonus this month she will have to do a lot more. I bet that, if she bate naked in full light her chances on getting top replay is really high. She's sleeping naked right now so if she wakes up, open the blinds enough for the room to get full light and bate is her best chance.   😁

But I guess her goal in the project is still to do small things that only please her fan base.

So I wasn’t trolling when I was saying her room can be broadcasted on YouTube and she is hard to find in the replays 🤣🤣. Her return was mediocre 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

So I wasn’t trolling when I was saying her room can be broadcasted on YouTube and she is hard to find in the replays 🤣🤣. Her return was mediocre 

she is never mediocre, she is always amazing

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I said you was trolling because was easy to find er scenes from the 22th on replays, is even easy to find now if you go back to that date.

As I said in my post, if she was naked and in a better light she would get even higher on the replays, even higher that she's now only naked on the phone in early afternoon.

😉

• Like 1

Well it looks as though the mysterious Ulyana is leaving her lovable friend Harley, but the big question, will she be back home today, or two or three days from now, or the bigger question, will she come home today and eventually change her clothes and leave again, only to be gone two or three or four days from now, but who knows, she is the mysterious Ulyana

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I said you was trolling because was easy to find er scenes from the 22th on replays, is even easy to find now if you go back to that date.

As I said in my post, if she was naked and in a better light she would get even higher on the replays, even higher that she's now only naked on the phone in early afternoon.

😉

Basically she doesn’t live up to the expectations lol…there are way to many ifs with her “and for that reason I am out” 🤣🤣

3 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Well it looks as though the mysterious Ulyana is leaving her lovable friend Harley, but the big question, will she be back home today, or two or three days from now, or the bigger question, will she come home today and eventually change her clothes and leave again, only to be gone two or three or four days from now, but who knows, she is the mysterious Ulyana

She's back at Harley's

• Thanks 1