B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

Noldus

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Kelly to me is on top of Uly.

Uly always seems fake to me and Kelly much more real.

Kelly is a mama and chose to be exposed on cameras … Ulyana , single and REAL HORNY , without obligations for anything ..

Always a matter of choice what and who to watch 😏 Kelly simply gorgeous , BUT … Living in Spain with a child and can’t make something with her life and she needs to spend the days with her social circle and at night retire in B1 and masturbate for the salary ..

The other ? Pff , she is traveling within EU whenever she can , she tries to find love and ends up with guys that Marat in front of them was an angel 😄 .. Confused but growing up in front of cameras and becoming a second Masha .. Expanding her sexual experiences , making first ever foursomes / threesomes , shows for salaries , BUT , she’s single ..

All I want to say is that in all things , there should be a morality . Strange to speak about that but , as it was difficult to watch for 2 months a woman trying to make a living in Barcelona abandoning her family at the Canary  islands and going to have fun in Mykonos while her child was in Tenerife , it is the same knowing that Kelly has her child not kissing good night and participating for whatever reasons as a tenant . It is what it is and how / what / who we choose to watch 😇

And .. we can say whatever , BUT .. Harley is the ONLY ONE who  has never and ever made ANY SHOWS ANYWHERE .. she’s the real life ( yes masturbations for the cameras BUT NEVER EVER Fiora / Ulyana unrealistic things ) 

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Loving the double dildo action!! Now if only the nun (esmi) could provide such entertainment!

I agree I see no reason she couldn't go in there and have fun with them, at least both girls can be on all fours and Esmi can guide that double-sided dildo between them perfectly, and I believe the Pope would never find out if that's the problem

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I agree I see no reason she couldn't go in there and have fun with them, at least both girls can be on all fours and Esmi can guide that double-sided dildo between them perfectly

Oh My God Wow GIF by 9Now

Instead of real dicks that can have anytime , Fiora and Ulyana put a show of back in the days of B2 .. sorry ladies , times have changed and reality happens ,BUT .. people prefer watching  plastic than real .. it is a choice for sure . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Instead of real dicks that can have anytime , Fiora and Ulyana put a show of back in the days of B2 .. sorry ladies , times have changed and reality happens ,BUT .. people prefer watching  plastic than real .. it is a choice for sure . 

I would rather see them trying to master something they don't usually do rather than see a nude man