B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

Noldus

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And .. we can say whatever , BUT .. Harley is the ONLY ONE who  has never and ever made ANY SHOWS ANYWHERE .. she’s the real life ( yes masturbations for the cameras BUT NEVER EVER Fiora / Ulyana unrealistic things ) 

Didnt she have a foursome with Fiora, Uly, Olivia ? Or maybe it was another girl, I remember a show on the bed in b6.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Player said:

Mimi was at B2. In B6 was Harley in foursome and 2-3 times with Fiora, in sauna for example 

Yeah, she and Fiora have been at it for a long time. She did some stuff with Daniella as well. It is hard to keep up with her. 

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

No I think you're the only one that's obsess for wanting to see man's dicks, but on the other hand I would rather see them trying to master something they don't usually do rather than see a nude man

I like to watch interactions with human beings , providing emotions , reactions , unpredictability during sex and dozens of scenarios .. plastic is if a girl is single for a long time or not much partner’s satisfaction or wanting to be alone for a period and misses sex .. Natural things are always the best , if a woman wants to masturbate because of whatever reasons to enjoy purely herself because she doesn’t get an alternative satisfaction , so be it . 

Ulyana had occasional sex ( for what we know on cameras  )  , Fiora had twice with that guy we saw recently ( for what we know on cameras ) , watching Piper and Taylor , Nelly and Martina , Masha and Dasha , that would mean something playing with toys .. these two aren’t for that no matter the tries because they are WAAAAAAAY ( both of them ) much better when they have reality situations . Fiora having real sex and of course Ulyana who KNOWS like few to give and get pleasure during sex , this is what i would like to watch .Still , always a choice to watch , Ulyana’s great fan here as people know but sorry , this I skipped easily and without a second thought to watch any of it . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I like to watch interactions with human beings , providing emotions , reactions , unpredictability during sex and dozens of scenarios .. plastic is if a girl is single for a long time or not much partner’s satisfaction or wanting to be alone for a period and misses sex .. Natural things are always the best , if a woman wants to masturbate because of whatever reasons to enjoy purely herself because she doesn’t get an alternative satisfaction , so be it . 

Ulyana had occasional sex ( for what we know on cameras  )  , Fiora had twice with that guy we saw recently ( for what we know on cameras ) , watching Piper and Taylor , Nelly and Martina , Masha and Dasha , that would mean something playing with toys .. these two aren’t for that no matter the tries because they are WAAAAAAAY ( both of them ) much better when they have reality situations . Fiora having real sex and of course Ulyana who KNOWS like few to give and get pleasure during sex , this is what i would like to watch .Still , always a choice to watch , Ulyana’s great fan here as people know but sorry , this I skipped easily and without a second thought to watch any of it . 

First off I did change my response towards your comment a little bit because I didn't not want to be too rude, but to be honest you actually want me to read all this just to know that you enjoy man/women sex and I don't, and I have watched her before have sex with a guy, but it did nothing for me, and seriously I am not naive to think that she only has sex on cam with guys, but on the other hand there will be times when she's having sex with a guy on cam, and when that day comes I definitely would not be watching it, now the funny thing about that is when she was briefly in the bathtub with Margo, after noticing that through one of the thumbnails being displayed, so I chose to tune in extremely fast to see what's going to happen between those two, but I tuned out just as fast when that wolf guy hopped himself in the bathtub, so after that I have no idea what happened, nor will I want to know

On 11/25/2023 at 8:10 PM, esanders6969 said:

This is a shame, because she's always gone, and she's almost never home, so when she's finally home she gives all her followers this hand-me-down bate, because I guess she's suddenly embarrassed how she looks by turning the lights off

Wow I cannot believe I'm the person that wrote the above comment about Ulyana, I allowed the long periods of time she sometimes spins away from her apartment to affect the way I felt about the way she bated on that day, I keep forgetting that this is her life, and if she chooses to do something a certain way, it was probably based on circumstances only Ulyana would know, and besides after  re-watching the replay of it, I can only say she is just as beautiful under night vision as she does in broad daylight

8 hours ago, donearl72 said:

Yeah, she and Fiora have been at it for a long time. She did some stuff with Daniella as well. It is hard to keep up with her. 

No, with Daniella was Olivia)). By the way Harley had couple of shows with Olivia in villa, so enough 😉