B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

16 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

I see people judging other people they really know nothing about and the sad part is they actually pay money to watch these people. You can be a creep but you have no right to judge others 🤦‍♂️

Judging what we see is expected. We all make different choices based on our personal "judgement".  You see someone running towards the edge of a cliff do remain silent or do you say something? Did you teach your kids to live like the people on RLC?

They signed up to be watched 24/7. Everyone has a right to judge and make comments according to their own values. It's a forum that allows personal perspectives on what these people do.

These cam people are really outside the 'normal' box. It's novel to see the crazy things you'd never see elsewhere. If you could no one would watch RLCs would they?

As far as judging what you would say if your daughter showed up in an RLC apartment? Wholesome conduct you'd be proud of? Would you run to the family and next door neighbor and say be sure and see Jane's new job, here's the website? I think not.

Screw emotion be rational. One thing is certain.  With the google picture identification capability, facial recognition tech, these apartment's RLC names are easily decrypted. Someday their kids will see mom or dad in action as the internet is forever. Guess they don't care or are too stupid to think about it.

Regardless RLC, Inc is making a lot of dough exploiting the voyeur market. Do they sell stocks/shares?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Judging what we see is expected. We all make different choices based on our personal "judgement".  You see someone running towards the edge of a cliff do remain silent or do you say something? Did you teach your kids to live like the people on RLC?

They signed up to be watched 24/7. Everyone has a right to judge and make comments according to their own values. It's a forum that allows personal perspectives on what these people do.

These cam people are really outside the 'normal' box. It's novel to see the crazy things you'd never see elsewhere. If you could no one would watch RLCs would they?

As far as judging what you would say if your daughter showed up in an RLC apartment? Wholesome conduct you'd be proud of? Would you run to the family and next door neighbor and say be sure and see Jane's new job, here's the website? I think not.

Screw emotion be rational. One thing is certain.  With the google picture identification capability, facial recognition tech, these apartment's RLC names are easily decrypted. Someday their kids will see mom or dad in action as the internet is forever. Guess they don't care or are too stupid to think about it.

Regardless RLC, Inc is making a lot of dough exploiting the voyeur market. Do they sell stocks/shares?

Nah…I don’t judge, I don’t know these people, I don’t know what is happening in their lives…it’s not my place to judge them. I watch whenever I can, and only bitch, not that anyone cares or should, if they are hiding or avoiding certain activities lol. 

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

🙄…you don’t seem to understand a lot of things…it all makes sense now 

If you're saying I don't understand a lot of things, I'll have to be honest and say you are correct, I can guess you are a follower of Ulyana, just as I am, and I can also say we have different reasons what like and dislikes we have of her, so I just like to say if I have said anything mean towards you or anyone I am very sorry, but everything I've been saying is only design to try to make sense of everything that's been happening for me and only for me, and I will extend that also towards her if I said anything mean towards Ulyana, but there's some more things I like to express, but I would do that separately, so I just wanted to be honest and express that as a reply to you

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

If you're saying I don't understand a lot of things, I'll have to be honest and say you are correct, I can guess you are a follower of Ulyana, just as I am, and I can also say we have different reasons what like and dislikes we have of her, so I just like to say if I have said anything mean towards you or anyone I am very sorry, but everything I've been saying is only design to try to make sense of everything that's been happening for me and only for me, and I will extend that also towards her if I said anything mean towards Ulyana, but there's some more things I like to express, but I would do that separately, so I just wanted to be honest and express that as a reply to you

What a great answer.

• Thanks 1

I am honestly happy to see Ulyana not in a depressed mood anymore, but instead fully dressed and out the door, and as long as I've been following her, and that one action of seeing her and watching her get ready for the day, brought so much positive and exciting anticipation of what might happen when she returned, and if I wasn't able to be home when she return, it was even more exciting looking at the replay of what happened, and the excitement did not just apply if she bated, was just seeing her back home doing anything, but lately for "ME" only, everything has Changed, because of the extreme popularity of this wolf guy, that has spread so far out and has engulfed not only numerous apartments within this project, but now unfortunately for me, this one Man seems to have now the ownership of the Heart, Body and Soul of Ulyana, so as long as I've been following her with all this excitement and love for her, has officially turned into nervousness of what I possibly may see in the replay of her yet again with him, so just no more excitement anymore or exciting anticipation, has been replaced with just a sign of relief and happiness knowing that she didn't see him and she's actually home, so right now I just read the CamCaps Forums on her page before I even turn RLC on, because if I see a long spread of how yet again this wolf guy has sex with her, I will probably wait a day or so, before I probably decide then it's safe to turn it back on and hopefully she's back home or better yet he has left her apartment, so to be very honest, it has been very depressing lately knowing that Ulyana has fallen for this guy, but the only saving grace about this, I think it's impossible even for him to be having sex with all the females right now that find this guy irresistible, so the only positive thing for me, if he's having sex with his one or two of his many  different females, that would mean it's a strong and happy possibility that I will be able to see my number one special Ulyana that I follow, well anyway I know I bored everyone enough, so I'm about to get ready for work, and I truly hope everyone has a great and exciting day, no matter where you are

10 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I am honestly happy to see Ulyana not in a depressed mood anymore, but instead fully dressed and out the door, and as long as I've been following her, and that one action of seeing her and watching her get ready for the day, brought so much positive and exciting anticipation of what might happen when she returned, and if I wasn't able to be home when she return, it was even more exciting looking at the replay of what happened, and the excitement did not just apply if she bated, was just seeing her back home doing anything, but lately for "ME" only, everything has Changed, because of the extreme popularity of this wolf guy, that has spread so far out and has engulfed not only numerous within this project, but now unfortunately for me, this one Man seems to have now the ownership of the Heart, Body and Soul of Ulyana, so as long as I've been following her with all this excitement and love for her, has officially turned into nervousness of what I possibly may see in the replay of her yet again with him, so just no more excitement anymore or exciting anticipation, has been replaced with just a sign of relief and happiness knowing that she didn't see him and she's actually home, so right now I just read the CamCaps Forums on her page before I even turn RLC on, because if I see a long spread of how yet again this wolf guy has sex with her, I will probably wait a day or so, before I probably decide then it's safe to turn it back on and hopefully she's back home or better yet he has left her apartment, so to be very honest, it has been very depressing lately knowing that Ulyana has fallen for this guy, but the only saving grace about this, I think it's impossible even for him to be having sex with all the females right now that finest guy irresistible, so the only positive thing for me, if he's having sex with his one or two of his many  different females, that would mean it's a strong and happy possibility that I will be able to see my number one special Ulyana that I follow, well anyway I know I bored everyone enough, so I'm about to get ready for work, and I truly hope everyone has a great and exciting day, no matter where you are

The sooner Uly leaves the project, the better...she is totally unwatchable and unentertaining. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, H12DKE said:

The sooner Uly leaves the project, the better...she is totally unwatchable and unentertaining. 

My impression is that she is basically a good gal but looking for love in the wrong places and using sex as an anesthetic to mask what is really there.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

My impression is that she is basically a good gal but looking for love in the wrong places and using sex as an anesthetic to mask what is really there.

To me she isn't looking for love and her sex in the project is only for the bonus. Maybe some new experiences but mainly for the money. 

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Since she came to Barcelona her stays have always been short ones. I don't expect this stay to be any different.