Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wasn't meant mean or a more equivalent. Cam women aren't the bastions of society. if they were kids would watch them.

She has done things in front of the world a decent moral woman wouldn't be doing.  That's why we watch.

Our watching doesn't factor in. I'm talking about a woman that puts her fingers in her ass and even puts tampons in front of the world. Pedophiles are at the bottom of the moral food chain. I don't rate sex workers too much above. I rate strippers and topless bottomless dancers  above Leora and what she does.

Just because I watch her do shocking abnormal things doesn't mean I trust that type of woman to be around my kids. That's what I think.

RE: one of the meanest / stupidest thing I ever read on RLC.

Anyone that can't tell their own family what they do for a living is precisely what I allege. Sorry you found the remark mean.

I believe it's fair to mention that the woman known as Leora likely feels that those such as your Greek pal from Corfu along with yourself are actually hypocrites for continuing paying for subscriptions to something you both have continued to negatively critisize for quite some time. There's no denying that you both are hypocrites who have continuosly posted hypocritical comments on a website that was established for those who have more of a perverted mindset rather than those of a more commonly considered moralistic mindset. 

• Upvote 4

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa terça feira para todos 

wonderful Tuesday for everyone 

21/11/2023 21/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1