Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

il y a 1 minute, Anode a dit :

Bonjour Max ;

Elle irait pas loin avec ces 200000$ c'est le prix d'un pavillon de taille moyenne !

Et puis il reste les a cotés ,Electricité ,eau ,assurance maison , téléphone ,habillements ,les repas préparés, les transports ,et il faudrait acheter du meubliers ; maintenant regarde ce qu'ils leurs reste?

God-Damn, she teased that lingerie set and garter belt again! 🥵 Needs some white stocking to go with it. And the garter belt should be put on before the thong... allows for the panties to be removed without to take it all off 😋

Maybe one day soon she'll wear it for longer and get to tease in it 🙏. Id say whilst Paul is not around, but if you dont watch Leora whilst he's there you'd never watch her 😒

Give her her dues for still managing to, but wouldnt it be better/less awkward for both if Paul took off to 'run some errand'/'workout' or whatnot

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Even if she saved a good part of the $2,000 or so a month they get from 2013 they have no post RLC job to continue on with life after they eventually leave. If they use the money, even if it's there, for world cruises and fun it'll disappear fast. They won't from what we've seen. She'll spend a lot of it on the shrink because she won't be able to adjust to life without being watched and adored.

Say for example they have $200,000 saved. Okay then they leave RLC and start "real life" from ground zero to find work. Their potential employers are going to compare their nonexistent work history with an experienced person or a 20 something they can shape and mold. What can she tell her potential employer? I was a cam girl/woman for 11+ years and had a couple short term jobs in Russia before that.

Be rational not emotional. If I'm the employer she just failed her job interview.

For us men , they say that we should not think with the “ down head “ but with the “ up head “ 😂🤣 … What can you advise a woman that STILL people here believe that  they STILL run a whatever business back in Russia and the “ Love of Her Life “ runs a whatever mobile fixing service ( all according to what people past here .. ) , perhaps they think that these two things will continue till their forties , fifties , sixties , whatever .. They have no standard place to live and they are on borrowing life status . One person Leora wanting the western way of life and a one person , Paul , keeping open doors with things back in Russia . 

Instead of focusing of either a new life in Europe or USA or I don’t know where they could FOR SURE benefited , the open business back in Russia , the common sense says that the life there is always a possibility . Why then continue it if you want once and for all to end whatever connections you have with the home country ? 

So many questions but I know , few care about the off apartment life of Leora , the ones who think so , they obviously see her as nothing else but a sex performer , the ones who see her as a human being ( I consider myself as such ) we are JUDGED and verdict here as haters , losers , miserable and people who have a sad life 😂🤣 . A sad life because we express our real interest on a person who we have been watching for the last 10+ years ( personally since 2016 ) . Whatever , let the people who like watching a “ Dead Apartment “ admire watching two people with - HONESTLY - nothing in common and the ones that we really care for both of them as human beings , wondering for much more than sexual performers ( and because we are addressing them in a negative way because this is how their on cameras life shows ) , we are doomed here to be seen as miserable 😂🤣 

• Confused 1