B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

13 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Her scalp must smell because that's what happens when you don't wash it. And I'm sure there is some of her real hair there.

I think she read your post because this morning she took a bath and also washed her hair.. or whatever these are

• Like 1

2 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

The english speaking guy from a few nights ago came to pick her up. It didn't look like a sex date, same pants and underwear from when she was doing exercise in the fitness room, didn't take a shower. But it could be a guy she has some interest in maybe, actually the first time I seen her spray perfume, and she took one of those mint sheet thingies even after extensively brushing her teeth. Also, seeing that she packed an overnight bag with her make-up, panties and pantyhose, a very revealing outfit which she tried on earlier in Sabina's room. Either that or she has plans for later tonight somewhere else. Don't know if she'll come back tonight, she didn't pack her toothbrush from what i saw.

As for the nipple covers, it could be that the time of month coming up, which could mean extra sensitivity to the point where it could feel like painfully chafing under a bra, so would seem logical then. 

I'm guessing photoshoot. I think she packed her new lingerie and multiple leather outfits. Lately the girls have been doing them. Her boyfriend must be taking her and hanging out. Or sex.

il y a 11 minutes, Mutt496 a dit :

I'm guessing photoshoot. I think she packed her new lingerie and multiple leather outfits. Lately the girls have been doing them. Her boyfriend must be taking her and hanging out. Or sex.

Nope, not a photoshoot. She only packed the short leather skirt and the transparent backless top along with the pantyhose and black panties.

Just rewatched the time she was in Sabina's room trying out the outfits. Pretty sure she mentioned she was going to a party tonight. Also, if I'm not mistaken, she is went rock climbing/hiking with the guy from a few nights ago who i think wasn't alone in the car, who isn't a boyfriend (yet?).

She recently got out of a relationship, 3 months ago. She does seem to be actively looking, mentioned tinder a few times just now and in the past, but also complains that there are a lot of perverts on there. 

I'd prefer to see her with just Sara, but it's hard to judge where that relationship stands right now. Yesterday morning's conversation seemed serious and felt a little distant, but then when Sara left for the night she went out of her way to go down to Karma to say good bye and the little kisses seemed genuine and more intimate.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

Apparently in Europe girls are stuck in the 19th century 🙄….imagine the smell 

In Europe the bush is a common thing on women,

because they chose themselves.

But what they really want is shaved men to go down on them.

Imagine the sticky discomfort and smell from a man's beard.

16 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I'd prefer to see her with just Sara, but it's hard to judge where that relationship stands right now.

Thx. for input. I think the same about Karma-Sara,

but maybe when Sara comes back, we'll quickly get some answers.

It's somewhat confusing to hear about Karma's boyfriends,

as she seems to have feelings for Sara, but maybe she's just bi.

I don't particularly like Sara, but Karma seems very nice.

36 minutes ago, northguy said:

In Europe the bush is a common thing on women,

because they chose themselves.

But what they really want is shaved men to go down on them.

Imagine the sticky discomfort and smell from a man's beard.

introduce me to some girls then... I find them all shaved even if they aren't sex workers

1 hour ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I'd prefer to see her with just Sara, but it's hard to judge where that relationship stands right now. Yesterday morning's conversation seemed serious and felt a little distant, but then when Sara left for the night she went out of her way to go down to Karma to say good bye and the little kisses seemed genuine and more intimate.

Agree on that. The talk they had on the balcony after Karma went to wake up Sara up looked serious as you say, and almost like a breakup/end of fun thing. But again each time one of them seems distant, the other one makes the move to go and see the other. Karma kissed Sara without shame in front of the guy she brought home this week, that tells something