B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

He kissed Sabina twice ... but I'm not convinced she was into it !  He keeps touching her, kissing her neck, etc... He is so PATHETIC !  

He just forces himself upon people without any consent. In America someone would have stuck a bullet between his eyes and tossed him in the pond for gator feed.

• Upvote 1

This will be wild today , I am expecting from Cecilia to shine 😋😋😋 … AGAIN … 

AND .. Finally , The Child decided to appear and look serious and someone that CAN BE NOTICED and have a nice presence . I hope also his behavior is more adult today and for sure , a positive change with all those silly / goofy / childish on cameras behaviors and showings. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This will be wild today , I am expecting from Cecilia to shine 😋😋😋 … AGAIN … 

AND .. Finally , The Child decided to appear and look serious and someone that CAN BE NOTICED and have a nice presence . I hope also his behavior is more adult today and for sure , a positive change with all those silly / goofy / childish on cameras behaviors and showings. 

He's already blown his behavior issues already.   

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

He's already blown his behavior issues already.   

I have been really really strict with all of my posts towards him but today I recognize the effort ( stylish at least , we will see the behavioral side 😁

14 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He kissed Sabina twice ... but I'm not convinced she was into it !  He keeps touching her, kissing her neck, etc... He is so PATHETIC !  

Not enough booze in the world to help these two forget this tomorrow.