B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

2 hours ago, moules said:

Within the world of RLC, she has confidantes. The top two confidantes are Octavia and Sara.  When she was leaving B-1 yesterday, Octavia pushed her out the door, and they continued conversing with Octavia standing in the doorway.  Octavia didn't realize that the hall mirror revealed her standing in the doorway.   She thought the opened door blocked the cam view. As the conversation ended, Octavia and Karma had a big embrace, and it appeared they kissed on the lips.

Below Sara and Octavia are two others:  Lali and Kelly.  She was in Lali's bed next to Lali when Lacrim fingered her, or tried to.  The translators have revealed the nature of her conversations with Kelly.  And before the party, Kelly was helping her choose what to wear as a top, including one top that hid nothing.  She did not choose this one.

With Sara gone as a sex partner for Karma, this describes the other options in RLC.

TBD.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

My guess is that Sara got tired of Karma's in love sensitivity.

Sara is a sex worker with no feelings at all for her partners

when at work (for us, who pays), she's a pro unlike Karma.

Sara does seem like a nice person behind that cynicism, 

so Karma remains a good friend, now allowed to do Monica shows.

Theres no romantic feelings on either side, Karma is looking for adventures and saw an opportunity with Sara when she gave her that unexpected kiss in the kitchen. She seems to be the type who likes to have sex with connection so she tried to artificially create that with Sara, not worked and she moved on. As for Sara I agree, she's old school so even harder to break her sobriety about this work, not everyday some K&T twist happens

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Theres no romantic feelings on either side, Karma is looking for adventures and saw an opportunity with Sara when she gave her that unexpected kiss in the kitchen. She seems to be the type who likes to have sex with connection so she tried to artificially create that with Sara, not worked and she moved on. As for Sara I agree, she's old school so even harder to break her sobriety about this work, not everyday some K&T twist happens

They kissed in the kitchen? I don't remember 😅

Glad K and S and still laughing together. I think Karma does have feelings for Sara but she is mature enough to carry on. Who knows?

Sara is not a true lesbian so a lesbian romance doesn't really fit. Karma, from the translations, is out to get new experiences, and she is. A great way to figure out life.

BTW this tantric sex etc, seems like a lot of work, time and commitment.

27 minutes ago, ShowMe90 said:

They kissed in the kitchen? I don't remember 😅

Many days ago at Rachel’s final farewell party, they indulged in a long kiss and after wiping off the lipstick from their faces they kissed a little bit more until Lacrim showed up

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Sabina and Lali has a very healthy relationship,

lying in their separate beds looking at their phones,

instead of bothering each other with social contact.

I believe that the casting to hire those two old prostitutes was done by Lacrim, because RLC has almost always hired girls that are pleasing to the eye.

• Upvote 2

MOULE :

Il y avait deux traductions publiées sur CC de la conversation de Karma avec Kelly que j'ai trouvées intéressantes. Le premier extrait était Karma décrivant le fait d'être avec cette fille à la soirée queer/fétiche/techno et comment leurs attouchements et leurs baisers dans un coin sont devenus plus intenses jusqu'à ce qu'ils ne fassent plus qu'un. C'est « l'union » recherchée dans le sexe tantrique. D'après la traduction, il n'était pas clair si une troisième personne les avait rejoints dans le coin, ni quel était le sexe de cette troisième personne.

KARMA a fait la connaissance d'un couple (homme et femme) de moins de 36 ans  à cette soirée avec qui elle a eu des moments très intenses.

42 minutes ago, trixben said:

I believe that the casting to hire those two old prostitutes was done by Lacrim, because RLC has almost always hired girls that are pleasing to the eye.

So Elettra was also a Lacrim girl? 😀

• Haha 2