B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

HOLY CRAP … This is RLC’s biggest premiere ever , IT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN . We are introduced to the VERY FIRST EVER TRANSGENDER person in history , if we have seen someone , apologies to all , but since 2016 that I am a subscriber , never seen . 

And when everyone - according to the top cameras - was expecting to see this person naked , we get the surprise . What a moment for the RLC site I guess 😊

I thought okay she has very small breasts and then I saw the surprise between the legs. Would be fun to see Lacrim try his luck with this guy/girl.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Fagen said:

I thought okay she has very small breasts and then I saw the surprise between the legs

I wanted to comment and I started writing actually when was the last time we saw a person on cameras with this size of titties and then , SURPRISE 😁

Well done to the person , not shy and comfortable , it could be really an issue but always admiring the ones who NEVER hesitate on cameras , I would have shitted my pants knowing that I am recorded and being a normal straight guy . Kudos to this person indeed . 

• Haha 1

First the Black Dude, now the Tranny dude.  Maybe RLC is intending to open B-8, with participants chosen for a niche audience.

I''d buy a 10 year subscription if he went over To B-7, and snuck into Lacrim's bed like Aziza did to Dylan after he arrived.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2