B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Karma has avoided Lacrim and stopped talking to him since he groped and sexually assaulted her on Lali's bed, and the short exchange between them yesterday revealed that Lacrim has been spreading lies about her, which she's not happy about.  

It's typical Lacrim behaviour.  Smile to their face and pretend to be their friend and then talk shit about them and spread lies about them behind their back. 

I didn’t understand why Karma didn’t stop him that night…she like some of it but was terribly uncomfortable. I thought women these days wouldn't submit to unwanted behaviour anymore.  I guess it’s not black and white

So, lali witnessed it. What lies has he been telling? I am not surprised he’d do that 

7 hours ago, SMETANA said:

MOULE :

Il y avait deux traductions publiées sur CC de la conversation de Karma avec Kelly que j'ai trouvées intéressantes. Le premier extrait était Karma décrivant le fait d'être avec cette fille à la soirée queer/fétiche/techno et comment leurs attouchements et leurs baisers dans un coin sont devenus plus intenses jusqu'à ce qu'ils ne fassent plus qu'un. C'est « l'union » recherchée dans le sexe tantrique. D'après la traduction, il n'était pas clair si une troisième personne les avait rejoints dans le coin, ni quel était le sexe de cette troisième personne.

KARMA a fait la connaissance d'un couple (homme et femme) de moins de 36 ans  à cette soirée avec qui elle a eu des moments très intenses.

But not really intimate in that way, so not that intense.

If Fior delivered her, then it is likely she has some sort of relationship with RLC.  Sara seems to have known her previously.  Is she headed for B-1?  or B-7?  Fingers crossed for B-7.  There was talk last week from a reliable CC source that The Child could be leaving soon.

First the Black dude, now this girl.  The penthouse is becoming Sara's AirBnB.  I need to check the listings.