Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

58 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I was wrong. ย Did she let him finish.ย 

He didnโ€™t finish , I think the cameras issue was more than affecting , still , great effort for both of them when they both have been shy and didnโ€™t date even to touch pussy , dick or boobies , in my opinion , a great nigh for them that will finally set them free of thinking too much . I hope slowly and when both feel ready we see it with good lights as well . Elli gave space to Vladellia and she awarded the trust . As friend Timber mentioned , they found a way to run things in the apartment , they have two guys that I think Elliโ€™s just business again and Vladellia and her guy seem to be really into one another , more emotions , comes out much much realistic and as actually is .ย 
ย 

The guys deciding also to expose themselves has been also brave , now Elli reads the forum and for sure discusses with Vladellia , I think that the best is yet to come , great development in the apartment . And โ€ฆ Vladellia is more than what we have seen , smiley and happy and I think more genuine in her reactions than Elli who has learned to โ€œ run โ€œ the cameras .. I think a Peaterโ€™s return and seeing the โ€œ games โ€œ they had can make her the same genuinely happy , I think this guy is really a lot for Elli and i believe he also wants to fuck heโ€™d like crazy , a hero having patience and waiting till his time comes .. This now Elliโ€™s guy , I donโ€™t think is at her league , but then ( sorry ladies ) , women mind , who can possibly understand them ?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

13 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

He thinks he fucks with people here but when EVERYONE speaks about him and fucking ย his brain he comes out like โ€œ emm , what , sorry ?? โ€œ and all that . A guy who only has fun watching women masturbating , YES INDEED everyone has a reason to watch ย but enjoying only one thing and all the rest activities being characterized boring and the tenants โ€œ DO NOTHING โ€œ , I think the walls of his place are easily painted till eternity โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He didnโ€™t finish , I think the cameras issue was more than affecting , still , great effort for both of them when they both have been shy and didnโ€™t date even to touch pussy , dick or boobies , in my opinion , a great nigh for them that will finally set them free of thinking too much . I hope slowly and when both feel ready we see it with good lights as well . Elli gave space to Vladellia and she awarded the trust . As friend Timber mentioned , they found a way to run things in the apartment , they have two guys that I think Elliโ€™s just business again and Vladellia and her guy seem to be really into one another , more emotions , comes out much much realistic and as actually is .ย 
ย 

The guys deciding also to expose themselves has been also brave , now Elli reads the forum and for sure discusses with Vladellia , I think that the best is yet to come , great development in the apartment . And โ€ฆ Vladellia is more than what we have seen , smiley and happy and I think more genuine in her reactions than Elli who has learned to โ€œ run โ€œ the cameras .. I think a Peaterโ€™s return and seeing the โ€œ games โ€œ they had can make her the same genuinely happy , I think this guy is really a lot for Elli and i believe he also wants to fuck heโ€™d like crazy , a hero having patience and waiting till his time comes .. This now Elliโ€™s guy , I donโ€™t think is at her league , but then ( sorry ladies ) , women mind , who can possibly understand them ?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

He was rock hard the whole time,looks like he wanted to "pound" her but she was concerned about the noise,so she kept stopping when he got too rough and loud

do people not know what privacy is this dude that was drunk literally is in the bedroom stopping them from sleeping ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

rlc hasn't way too many third wheels ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Edited by Kingbanks

Hopefully Elli gave the good news to Vladellia of forum reactions , good ratings and also and most important they now look both more comfortable and we get the NORMAL lights treatment , how great , well done Vladellia and boyfriend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘