Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

This is my first time watching this apartment and I don't know one woman from the other. I am confused, however...the woman having sex on the sofa the sofa was just teasing the man who is having sex in the bed now with the other woman. I tuned in just after 00:05 and she was on the bed with the other guy... letting him touch her and they were biting each other. I though it was foreplay. I guess it was foreplay but they just didn't end up with the same partner.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

This is my first time watching this apartment and I don't know one woman from the other. I am confused, however...the woman having sex on the sofa the sofa was just teasing the man who is having sex in the bed now with the other woman. I tuned in just after 00:05 and she was on the bed with the other guy... letting him touch her and they were biting each other. I though it was foreplay. I guess it was foreplay but they just didn't end up with the same partner.

Vladellia is in the bedroom with her guy.

Elli is on the sofa with her guy 

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Vladellia is in the bedroom with her guy.

Elli is on the sofa with her guy 

Thanks for the information. So I guess it was Elli teasing Viadellia's guy. I might start watching...this could get interesting. LOL

1 minute ago, philo said:

Elli's guy acts like a dud. 

I haven't watched them that often but the guy with Elli is a new guy after she dumped her old BF last week.

I don't think they have had sex before tonight, someone said earlier in the tread that she takes awhile to start making out with new guys. I suspect Ellie's chat with Vla's guy was him telling her how much the new BF wanted to fook her, the two guys had a long chat in the BR before / or after the Elli chat, don't remember which way round that happened.

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I haven't watched them that often but the guy with Elli is a new guy after she dumped her old BF last week.

I don't think they have had sex before tonight, someone said earlier in the tread that she takes awhile to start making out with new guys. I suspect Ellie's chat with Vla's guy was him telling her how much the new BF wanted to fook her, the two guys had a long chat in the BR before / or after the Elli chat, don't remember which way round that happened.

I appreciate the background information. I would have never figured that out. When she let Via's guy leave his hand in her crotch a couple of times and touch her breast it was misleading.