Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

wasn't she fucking before or just teasing?

They were talking, kissing with her on top of him...they can't have proper sex sharing this apt,her and vlad are always trying to be quiet,so the sex doesn't seem pleasurable to me...vlad was SUPER  wet tonight though

11 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

They were talking, kissing with her on top of him...they can't have proper sex sharing this apt,her and vlad are always trying to be quiet,so the sex doesn't seem pleasurable to me...vlad was SUPER  wet tonight though

that's a bad excuse when you have other apartments that fuck with people still in the apartment just turn on some music 😂

10 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that's a bad excuse when you have other apartments that fuck with people still in the apartment just turn on some music 😂

They show their immaturity when it comes to sex....whenever either guy starts "pounding" away,they stop or shush them,they're both adults,so what if your roommate hears you having sex??

• Haha 2

So ..... Elli dumps her boyfriend ..... meets a new guy the next day ...... no "lets go for coffee", no "lets meet for a drink", no "lets have dinner together", no dating at all. Just "come over to my apartment and lets fuck" 

I wonder if they know each others names?