Balloons

sorry für mich war es wie östlich von moskau, aber du hast recht es ist im norden, in googel streetview sieht man 2 kinder mit den ballons von den beiden auf der strasse laufen

sorry for me, it was as East of Moscow, but you're right , it is in the north , in googel streetview you can see 2 kids run with the balloons of the two on the road

Das ist sicherlich interessant. Jetzt brauchen wir nur noch eine Pizza-Box mit einer Telefonnummer. Oder noch besser, ihre Geschäftsnummer .

That's certainly interesting. Now all we need is a pizza box with a phone number. Or better yet, their business number.

neither of the two women has posted I am a man in Germany . the two have a new refrigerator and the two fitters had the phone on the jacket and this is according to google phone in Cherepovets . because the company has supplied the refrigerator .

There is not a new refrigerator :( Da ist kein neuer Kühlschrank, wann soll das gewesen sein?

Doch der ist neu!!!! Haben sie letzte Woche geliefert bekommen!!! An der unteren Tür ist noch der Aufkleber der Effizenklasse. Beim Abtransport des alten hat der Monteur noch einen Metallteller auf den Kopf bekommen wie er den alten Kühlschrank zum Transport kippte.....

Glaubst du ich erzähl hier Märchen???

but there is new !!!! got them delivered last week !!! on the lower door is still the stickers of effizenklasse . When disposing of old , the fitter still on the head to get a metal plate as the old refrigerator tipped to transport ..... do you think I'll tell fairy here ???

P.S.

Der alte Kühlschrank hatte runde Griffe der neue hat flache Griffe!!!

Der neue hat auch eine Digitalanzeige was der alte auch nicht hatte!!!!

the old fridge had round handles has new flat handles !!!

the new one has a digital display what the old also had not !!!!

neither of the two women has posted I am a man in Germany . the two have a new refrigerator and the two fitters had the phone on the jacket and this is according to google phone in Cherepovets . because the company has supplied the refrigerator .

There is not a new refrigerator :( Da ist kein neuer Kühlschrank, wann soll das gewesen sein?

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I beg to differ but it is a new refrigerator or new handles were put on it.

• StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic